Is it too early....?

edited April 2012 in Single moms
to sart dating? When did u all start dating? Kay's dad n I haven't been together since I was prego. Kay will be 6 months May 10th n I think I'm ready to start dating now. The only problem is it seems like all I do is work n come home to Kay. I don't wanna cut mommy n daughter time short so how did u all fit dating in? N there is no doubt that Kay holds the key to my heart but I must admit I get tired of talking baby talk all day...it's time for mommy to have adult conversation with someone of the opposite sex.

Comments

• No gurl go for it !
  • @Mrz_Jackson I want to but I just dont know how I would manage everything....like how to fit dating in my busy schedule. Plus it's been so long since I've dated..I don't think I remember how. lol
  • I say go for it!! But be prepared for DRAMA if her daddy is still involved... Boooo (thumbs down)
  • edited April 2012
    @2ndbutfirst that' a good idea...i just have to get out of the house first to meet someone
    @heyitsme he is in the pic n likes to say "u never know what the future may hold" n girl I refuse to wait on anyone. He's doing his thing so it's time for mama to do hers!
  • My sons dad n I split when he was 8 months I met someone a month after I wasn't looking he just came in the pix at the right time! Luckily enough he's a wonderful Guy we been together over 5 yrs he didn't meet my son rite away tho. He met him when my son was about 1 he's raised him n loves him like his own. Girl if ur ready go for it my only advice don't introduce ur daughter to just anyone mk sure he's the right one :(
  • I so meant :) that face lol
  • edited April 2012
    @val oh I wouldnt..i don't let just any n everyone come around her! But thats good u all have been together that long n he treats ur lo like his. It's kinda hard for me to meet anyone bc I don't go anywhere except to work.