1st appointment

edited April 2012 in First Trimester
First dr appointment tomorrow. I'm so scares that he is not going to see anything baby/ hb on the ultrasound. I should be 9w2d as of lmp and I have no idea when I ovulated. When I got pregnant with Caleb he measured 5 days behind from my lmp so I know if the baby is smaller then 9 weeks its common. I just can't seem to get happy about the idea at all. For those of you who know my story I can't seem to attach to the idea that ill really see this pregnancy to the end and have my rainbow baby in my arms finally. My dh keeps trying to say words to keep me in high spirits but I also know hes just trying to re azure himself out load. Lol well 9'965 more days to go lol.

Comments

• Just keep your faith. Its normal to be nervous. I'm sure everything will be fine though... %%-
  • I know exactly how you feel. I'm worried I'll never see anything but an empty sac ever again, but I'm trying to remain optimistic. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you to see a healthy baby with a strong heartbeat :) Hugs.
  • I had a blighted ovum so here's goes the two miscarriages in 6 months. After my next period I'm getting an iud put in and I'm done with ttc. 12 yrs is enough and I still have nothing to show for it but bad memories. Good luck to all you mommys this is my goodbye. Thanks doe being there for me.
  • Oh my gosh :( I'm so, so sorry to hear this. So sorry for everything that you have been through and hope nothing but the best for you in the future.
  • I'm so sorry :( I really hate that you are giving up :( my best wishes to you hun
  • Goodness I'm sorry :(