opk with only one line?? UPDATE short lh surge?

ValVal
edited May 2012 in Getting pregnant
I posted earlier about having very light opk. I'm on CD 12 I tested 3 times today n I only see one line wars going?? I'm suposed to ovulate in two days??

Comments

• Faulty test???
  • That's wat I thought but after 3 test??? Something is going on
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I had the same issue with my opks but im not using them for ttc. I only test once a day and they went from very faint second line to pretty much nothing. Then yesterday it was much darker!!! So dont give up yet and see what happens good luck
  • I ovulate earlier in my cycle on day 8 or 9 and I also use the first response test so I would start having sex day 6 on my cycle
  • im cycle day 13 n still only one line!!! this is crazy whats going on?? i would assume i should be having a second line appear n NOTHING!! i thought we always had a lil of that LH hormone in us?? im about to call my dr hopefully i can gt a progestrone test done that way if i didnt ovulate they can bump me up on clomid..
  • aghhhh i went to 3 diff stores to find preeseed and so dried up the mucinex pills arent working! and nothing couldnt find it anywhere so tried buying the liquid mucinex they didnt wanna sell it to me cus i didnt have my ID on me! i went on my lunch..so i started getting hungry n the food i got fromt taeget was horrible!!!!!!!!!!! now im starving with no positive opk no cm n no returned phone call fRom the DOCTOR FML!
  • The only place i found preseed was at cvs. Its around 20 a box.
  • Oh and i think u said ur doc told u to only take the mucinex once a day, right? If so.... I read on a ttc website to take it ever 5-6 hours each day leading up to ovulation. Not sure if thats safe or not, im not a doc. But, just what i read and so im gonna try that this month. Preseed is a must if ur not 'wet' (sorry for tmi) enough down there. Read it was great for woman using clomid since clomid will tend to dry u up down there (again, sorry. Lol). Good luck girl. Im praying for ur bfp.
  • So I found preseed :) still no second line on my opks tho :/ this is driving be crazy! Dr approved a progesterone test to be done next week so its exciting a lil lol
  • My cm is completely dry so that doesn't help. I've stopped taking my bbt def going to start again next month
  • I know this might be a little random but what vitamins are you taking if any?
  • @newmommie1014- there just multivitamins. Prenetal vitamins mk me Breakout!!

So I bd yesterday using preseed! Not bad. Def not dry anymore lol I tested again today CD 14 a second line finally showed really light but its there :) ovulating late I guess
  • ok so i think i might have just bought a bad batch of clear blue OPK =/ i retested today cus i have a strong feeling ill ovulate today or tomorrow but thetest shows the test line and theres blue ink spread all over it =/ what does that mean?? im trying to put a pix up
  • Photobucket
    @rtmommy @redshadoe0 have you guys seen this??
  • Is that a digital with the :)??? I've had the internet cheapies smear like that and take 10 mind or so to clear up but never the digital
  • yes there the digital ones with a smiley.. now i have to wait to gt home to restest! why does that happen
  • So strange! I have no idea why it did that. :/
  • @armanhnismommy- i know its weird sry about the pix too my camara sucks! i looked at again n its still smeared like that but you can see a white second line thru the ink??.... weird i know. cant wait to go home n retest!
  • edited May 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • type as in brand?? its teh clear blue digital the ones with the smiley face! ive been taking htme for the past 3 cycles works perfect! i think i might have scartched it. i popped it in but when i was going to pee on it i ttied taking off the cap n it pulled it all out.. so i put it back in it might of been then if i scartched it
  • Totally weird... I haven't seen that either. Almost like you didn't pee enough on it?? So the dye didn't have a chance to go all the way across????
  • Yes still negative but def a second line this time hoping I get my positive opk tomorrow
  • ok so i got my SMILEY face at 5 in the morning today!!! :-D
    i didnt bd last night but i did tuesday night def going to tonight and tomorrow
  • lol pretty cute lol Yes bding all night lmfao with preseed
  • lol i should its been getting a lil boring lol i should look into a stripper pole lmfao j.k