when will my son be a supported sitter.

He will be 6months on the 7th.

Comments

• Malia didn't fully start til late 6 mo, early 7mo. It was frustrating, but oh so rewarding!
  • I feel like he lacking there we practice every day for at least 30 mins or until he isnt interested in his floor toys. @carolina8_p
  • Don't fret! He isn't lacking, its very normal. :)
  • My daughter didnt start sittin up until 6 mos.... It will happen, no worries
  • I thought something was wrong with my son b/c he couldn't sit on his own. But he's 7 1/2 months & he just started sitting up on his own 3 days ago, the next day he started pulling himself up to stand :D every baby is different, just be patient ;)
  • my son started sitting up with support at 5 months and can sit on his own now hes 7 months
  • My daughter can sit unsupported but I have to sit her up she can't put herself in the sitting position herself yet she will be 6 months on the 7th too
  • My daughter just started sitting good unsupported a few days ago she's still not a pro but definitely better then last week she's 7 months
  • Sophia just started about a week into 6 months. she's 7 now and still needs support :) it will happen :)
  • We put our daughter up but she is just starting to sit on her own but right now it's only like 3 minutes at a time. She is 4 1/2 months. Every baby is different we do a lot of tummy time and she uses her little chair which helps them develop those muscles.