gave Naliyah yogurt for the first time

edited May 2012 in Babies "First's"
She liked it a lot...I thought she was gonna hate it lol

Comments

• What kind of yogurt? I give my LO Gogurts when we're on the GO!
  • what age can u give yogurt?
  • At our 6 month check up the dr said if maximo was handling baby food on thus far.... we could start playing with soft table foods. hes had mashed potatos, avocados, bananas, and he LOVES graham crackers lol.
  • @squirt299 I introduced whole milk yogurt around 9 months (its easier to digest than plain cows milk so its not subject to the 1 year rule...just make sure its whole milk yogurt) Stonyfield Farms makes plain (unsweetened) organic whole milk yogurt (large container is about $3-4). I sweeten it with pureed fruit and veggies (like greenbeans/pears or sweet potatoes)
  • My son loves it too! He's 7 1/2 months. He loves Strawberry-Banana ;)
  • We do the gerber yogurt... my LO (almost 7m) LOVES them!! He gets one a day for breakfast and they said he makes a num-num sound when he eats.. well all food!! (He is a little piggy!!)
  • Tessa loves yogurt too!! :)
  • @YNVTish it was that stonyfield yo baby yogurt

@squirt299 Naliyah just turned 7 months

@ghettobetty yea sometimes I give Naliyah mashed potatoes and refried beans and avocado

@clope18 yes this one had peaches and squash in it you had to mix it up and I didn't realize that lol

@lilbit01_209 yea I gave it to her for breakfast
  • @starrxoxo9 that's good that she loves it...I myself don't like yogurt but gotta show her that's it's good for her

@2ndbutfirst haven't tried banana yet