UPDATE** DIZZY HELP

edited May 2012 in First Trimester
I'm feeling extremely dizzy I've been in bed all day I have my 1yr old with me and his dad is at work until 8 I'm getting worried when I sit I'm ok but if I stand just to go the rr I feel like I'm going to fall dead on the floor ??

SO I WENT TO THE ER I WAS EXTREMELY DEHYDRATED AND I HAVE A UTI. THAT EXPLAINS THE ABDOMINAL.PAIN AND THE UTI THE DIZZINESS.

I feel much better I have to take antibiotics twice a day for ten days. Thanks guys for keeping me in mind

Comments

• Have a banana. Low potassium maybe!
  • Thanks @fate I called.my doc and she said she didn't want to risk it with my bp I got induced bc of it last time and told me to go to the er but I still have to wait until hubs gets home
  • :( But it's important. Can't he come home a little early?
  • He works and hour and a half away and I have his phone bc mine broke my phone doesn't get here until to days so we've been doing this for.a while.now ugh and its his.last day out there on that job his work sucks. -__- well for me sigh
  • Yea it is very scary i have been like that for months now i hope your hubby can get home asap!!
  • @megaroo do you have dizziness too? I never got this with my son. Thanks me too
  • @2ndbutfirst I don't think so my iron level was way beyond good two weeks ago and I'm taking extra iron supplements
  • So, call an ambulance. Blood pressure induced dizziness is enough risk for you to go in, let alone you being pregnant. What if you pass out with your 1 year old alone?
  • Yes i get extrem dizzyness and alot of the time im alone with my three kids. Mine gets so bad i wont even take a shower along anymore!!
  • @fate i was thinking the exact same thing I woke up around 8 the usual time with my son and about noon I was feeling.so.dizzy i brought him to the room with me put him in the bed and when I opened my eyes I realized I had slept for four hours! I wasn't even.watching my baby :( all I know is he was sleeping next to me I bet he looked around and was like I guess ill go to sleep too. So.I thought after the rest I'd be ok nope almost and hour and a half later I feel worse! I called my mom and she is at school. I.dk what to do?
  • @megaroo with my son I fainted in the shower a couple of times at around 30-35 weeks my husband.would have to get in there with me or keep an eye on me :( it sucks. Especially now that I have my son to look after
  • That isn't good. I would go in asap. Don't look for a babysitter, just call an ambulance.
  • Thanks @fate I think I need to.do.that I'm going.to get my sons diaper bag ready
  • Please update when you can, I know you must be terrified. Hugs, hun.
  • Keep me updated!!!
  • Really hoping everything turns out okay!! Thinking of you!
  • Update how are you doing??
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm 7 months preg n I know exactly how u feel. I been anemic all my life n was diagnosed w gestational dietbetes. Both of these will cause u to feel that way. Also if u rnt intakin enough water u could get this too. Which all 3 is wat I'm struggling w. I drink a gallon of water a day. Drink orange juice n add a spoon of sugar. This will help u a lot. Best of luck! If u need more advice feel free to ask. :)
  • How are you doing?