George Zimmermans myspace

edited May 2012 in Current Events
so his old myspace page has leaked and confirmed by his attorney to be his. i hope he logs on and reads my lil message i sent him =]

Comments

• Awwww... Shit! LOL

So what does MySpace say
  • Lol. What kind of nessage did u leave him?
  • go read it. ..he's a lil thug wanna be badass read his blogs..he talks crap about mexicans

http://m.myspace.com/home.wap?bfd=webnext&isredirected=true#friends.list/profile/26407984
  • Omg my husband is keeping up with this case he is going to wanna see this!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • IMO...any racism theories aside (and I haven't been following this too closely as it seems most reports are based on opinions)...when is it ever ok to shoot someone who (from what I understood) was unarmed? The main focus of this case should be that a life was lost (regardless of ethnicity). Murder is murder...
  • How can he be hating on mexican, he is mexican according to his ethnicity on there. @armahnismommy I agree with you boo.
  • he is hispanic not Mexican
  • He is beyond a horrible man he KILLED an innocent person it dosent matter the skin color the point is he KILLED an innocent human being if thats not horrible i dont know what is and if wearing hoodies in TRAYVON'S memory brings his family some comfort We will b rocking HOODIES:))))))) R.I.P. TRAYVON JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED I HOPE THAT ANIMAL GET WHAT HE DESERVES!!!!!
  • I am Puerto Rican and make mexican jokes all the time. ::gasp:: I should be locked away forever ;)
  • I remember him being sentanced. But I don't remember the verdict. Like if he went to jail or barely got any time or what. But it looked like he was getting the guilty verdict.
  • edited May 2012
    @armahnismommy .... Ummm I'm gonna give you a pass on your post. I found it just "a little" offensive but you're still my girl!

Somethings you keep in your head and you don't say.

Okay... Enough of that topic .

But regarding on the bragging part. I dont think ANYONE should brag about killing ANYONE! No matter what its hatred .. and wrong.

See... I'm on my period and don't need to be replying to posts right now.

Just a little moody
  • @armahnismommy... No you said you would brag. LOL
  • @Armanhnismommy .... Oooooh! See I need to stay off the posts right now.

Don't drive while drinking
    And..
    Post while on your period.
  • Honestly this whole thing has been blown up to something it didnt need to be. How many people are killed on a dailly basis and we dont even hear about half of them. Lots of innocent people are killed all the time,but it doesnt turn into a national debate. Yes its sad, but trayvon is no different then the family that gets killed by a drunk driver, but that never turns into a national problem. You only see a few minutes here or there on the news about soldiers that die overseas, but we hear about cases like this and celebs like whitney houston for months. Im sorry, but we as americans need to get our priorities straight
  • @babyzoey A FREAKING MEN!!! Smartest thing i've heard all day. =D>
  • @captivated No crap, I'm Mexican and I do the same thing. I guess you and I can be locked up together. :ar!
  • @babyzoey You took the words right out of my mouth, but I didn't know how to say it without starting an arguement!
  • ahhh, the politically correct society we live in today! @babyzoey @lilsugarsmomma.

::FREE ZIMMERMAN::

...Im sorry, was that a bit over the top? Haha. Let's just see what evidence is at trial :)
  • I don't closely follow this story but my husband has and Zimmerman was being attacked by Trayvon. Zimmerman is definitely guilty of being a dumb ass! He was following the kid and may have made Trayvon feel threatened, but a witness came forward and said they saw Trayvon beating the living shit out of Zimmerman! He was screaming for help, I'm pretty sure if any one of us was being beaten to death and we had a weapon on us we would probably use it. Whether the other person had a weapon on them or not. Not a single one of us was actually there and I don't think any one person was there to witness the incident from the very start, I think this has definitely been blown up way more than it ever should have. I agree with what babyzoe said, there are freaking soldiers due for us all the time! Unless it was a huge group of them dying at once we pretty much never hear about it! And even then it's usually just a small clip and talked about for a couple days at most. It makes me sad, my brother was over in Afghanistan and was stabbed by an Afghani terrorist pretending to be a soldier! You never had about those things on the news. I feel bad for Trayvons family as they lost a family member, but honestly I feel just as bad for them as I do the lady here in my town that wasn't watching her daughter and ran over her. Yes, tragic situations (I only feel bad for the girl who innocently died) but happened cuz of people being ignorant. If Trayvon felt threatened he could have called 911, he's a teenager, I'm sure he had a phone.
    Anyway, I'm done with my rant. Disagree if you want. I'm just tired of hearing about this.
  • edited May 2012
    It's just a sad situation all the way around it. It's also sad that people are tired of hearing about this. I can only imagine my son being profiled or even bothered because of how he looks. I think it needs to be talked about along with more issues attacking our nation. Too bad we only get one side of the story now...

AND TO ADD... if z was really getting beaten up that bad, he would have been taken to the hospital even if able to walk, he also would have looked wounded when he exited the police car. Now its cool maybe dude cant fight, but that doesnt mean you need to shoot somebody get up and run, what was he going to do through skittles at him, and even if you could get up and run pistal whoop him... I know he regret following the boy because just like the deceased his life will never be the same.
  • Still... A child's life was taken for NO reason at all. If it was my child i would seek justice as well.
  • @babyzoey i agree with you, however i think the only reason this got blown up so much is that it was just dimissed by authorities. Even witnesses were dismissed, so it was like an oh well type of situation and I dont think anybody would have taken it. It so happen to be viewed as a racial issue becasue they were two different ethnicities which to me race isnt even a factor. or maybe it is, if the tables were turned would it be like this?