any BD here

edited February 2011 in Daddy's place
It seems like there is a lot of mommy to be but were are all the supportive daddys

Comments

• what is a supportive daddy? never heard of one. hah!
  • Mine is letting me have my fun on here! Sometimes i talk to him about what's going on amd gives me opinions. So they are here! Just in the shadows!
  • Some of us are here. I don't post much but, yes, I'm a supportive dad to be too. There are a few of us out there
  • My bd is newdad39 and I must say he's on this more than I am I asked if he was addicted:} but he cooks for me and rubs my feet everynight for atleast a hour! He's absolutly wonderful! But ya I think bds just don't speak up as much
  • Sad need to put in more info I think
  • My bd @soon2bedaddy is addicted! Were super young and I think its super cute(:
  • Ya what is a supportive dad? I'm on my second child and the father of this one was talking about marriage until I found out I was preg. I have AMAZING taste. I still think his mom broke us up.
  • Well I think a supportive dad is dome one who is there for you and your child they make sure your happy and doing good some times there thick headed and make dumb decisions or make retarded comments but over all they are there for you both
  • Only in my dreams :)
  • My bd is super supportive. He does the cleaning and laundry and shopping. He's just not allowed in my kitchen.
  • Daddy here lol just found the app have posted alot my opinon and thoughts gf is 29 weeks expecting kairi aileen (girl)
  • @Daddyslittlekairi Congrats and welcome
  • yup im here. @ashabash that was funny
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm a supportive dad. I just made one to see what to expect and what my BabyGirl does on here and see if I can help any.