Really, lady??

Uhmmm yeah. Not going to say anything, just watch the video and tell me what you think. Do you think the mother and father are being truthful about what happened?

Comments

• Dont see the video
  • @emy @bettymomma I'm on my PC. When I post the YouTube link, it automatically embeds the video but here is a link from a news website covering the same story, maybe the video will play there. :-)

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/NJ-Mother-Arrested-Daughter-Tanning-Booth-Girl-5-Burns-Body-Nutley-149738155.html
  • Wow all I can say is the mom needs to look in the mirror she tans way to much
    But I do think they are telling the truth (I don't think she would share her tan time any ways lol) but IMO the little girl would come out with more then a lil burn on her arms and legs cuz there skin is sensitive any ways she would be painfully burned
  • @Mackenzies_mama2010 I think she is being truthful too, especially since they said it is illegal. If it was found that the shop did let a five year old get in a tanning bed they would lose their license and be shut down so fast.

I basically was like I am not going to say anything cause that woman is hella creepy looking. She looks bronze...lmao :))
  • Hahah yes she is very creepy looking !!!
  • Hmm no comment on the mother. But regardless if the daughter went in the tanning booth or not, she was still in the room next to the tanning bed which didn't completely close. The mother is in the wrong regardless! What kind of example is she setting for her daughter anyways? That mother needs therapy at the very least! Kids always want to be like their parents, this story is disturbing. It's not even about if her daughter got in the booth.
  • I heard about this it was one of the stories on our local news. It's ridiculous. Wow the mom looks like she put coffee on her face to dye her skin...its gross. The sad thing is she thinks it looks good:(
  • @Summergirl22 True. I hate that the mother's so displeased with herself/appearance that she excessively tans. Now don't get me wrong, nothing wrong with a tan occasionally, they look good when done properly. I mean people alter their looks all the time from African-Americans (which I am) getting relaxers to whites getting perms, people get colored contacts, color their hair, pierce ears, etc. The list is endless but this woman seems to have a deeper rooted problem. It is like she has a tanning addiction and you're right what is her daughter supposed to grow up thinking. :/
  • @sehra4177 lmao at coffee dye on her face. I want someone to ask her why she excessively tans.
  • Yeah it's sad...The women clearly has some issues, hopefully she gets some much needed help!
  • Now I'm not saying it was right to have the kid in the room with her at all but if she's just sitting in the room she's not gonna get sunburned I think she really was running around outside on a hot day and my question is why did the employees at the salon let her bring the child in the room with her?
  • Some people just shouldn't be allowed to procreate lol she probably tanned her entire pregnancy also ....
  • I don't know if a youth tanning in the sun or bed is right... I'm black so this isn't a topic I would need to work through with my own kids. But I know a ton of mothers that spray tan their kids or rake them to the tanning tent places.

That has to be bad for a kid as well... But I honestly don't know.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @ArmahnisMommy LAWL Man this lady is seriously crazy regradless let the hubby watch the kids why you tan >.>
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Omg she looks like mud lol.
  • @mackenzies_mama2010 I don't think she got sun burned from being in the room...My point was she was in the room while her mother was in the bed...those beds do not close all the way, therefore the little girls eyes were exposed and God knows what else! It's no place for a little girl, period. And the girl said she got sunburned while tanning with mommy. That has to count for something.