edited October 2012 in Pregnant

Comments

• Stay positive! Easier said than done, but remember the stress you are causing cannot be good for both mommy and baby.
  • @Mijita seriously easier said than done, but I'm trying so hard...seriously. lol
    @bexiewexie thank you, love! I'm trying to say third time's a charm too. :)
  • edited May 2012
    Have faith!!! Everything will be ok. God is sending you a healthy baby. I know its really hard not to worry but lets think positive ;) I was the same when I got pg with my son because before him I had a molar pregnancy. I couldn't wait so I paid for an ultrasound at six weeks. There was a lil dinosaur with a heartbeat!! It really looked like a dinosaur it had a tail :0.
  • @Lourdes26us1 lol at the dinosaur. Trying to have that faith. I just have to tell myself it's only two weeks of work left before I get to see my baby. Really, really trying to be excited and tell myself there WILL be a baby this time. I should pray for sanity and calmness. Lol besides always asking to please watch over my baby... Sigh :)
  • Yeah babies look funny in the first ultrasound yeah I swear when I had my first ultrasound done at 7week and some odd days the baby looked like she had a tail lol :) Good luck mámá!!
  • Soooooo far away! Gooooood luck!
  • Good luck stay positive!
  • You have reason to be cautious and will not relax until the baby is in your arms. Your a mom, that's what we do. He probably worries too...but hides it better.
  • Im sure everything will be great! And it will be here before you know it! :)
  • Yep. :) impatiently waiting, that's me!
  • There is SO a baby in there, have faith!!! I'm thinking of you, waiting to hear the good news :) I want pictures of the alien when its confirmed there's a baby in there :)
  • @RedShadoe0 absolutely, doll! You'll be first on the list! Can't wait to confirm what you all know already. :)