update...

edited May 2012 in Pregnant
So im dialated 1-2 cm. I am so uncomfortable its stuiped!! In so much pain in in my pelivic its all i can do just to walk!! Anyone have any ideas on how to mabey spe

Comments

• Speed this up a bit?? all i want to do is cry!! :'(
  • Umm..sex? It might relieve some pressure down there. Maybe some nipple stimulation? I'm not much help...I was dilated 5cm at my 37w check up and had her 5 days later and I didn't do anything but work..which was 8hrs a day 40hrs a week.
  • I was dilated to a 4 for over a week. Rotating my hips on my birthing ball and bouncing for a few hours seemed to do the trick!
  • You don't wanna speed it up, just in case you really are only 34 weeks.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I will wait it out. I dont want anything to happen to my baby!! i am just in so much pain!!! @HomeBirthAdvocate @Fate
  • Good. :) My baby only measured 35 weeks when she was born (I was 36 weeks), and I was very fortunate that she didn't have any health problems. I really hope you can find some comfort. I know it sucks. Hugs!
  • @megaroo That birthing ball was my best friend and especially in early labor...I sat on it for a few hours before going to sleep, woke up a few hours after that in labor. I wasn't even aware my contractions were building. lol
  • I am soooo swollen i can barely walk! my feet and hands feel like they are going to pop!! i have also noticed swelling in my face today.
  • Have they diagnosed you with preeclampsia?
  • If you are that swollen I would recommend calling your doctor that's a huge sign of toximia(sp) and can be very dangerous. They may have you go in to.be checked if its that bad.
  • My blood pressure has been high the past few weeks but my doc is still on vacation so they have not checked it the past appts i have had! im so frustrated!!! @Mijita @navybabyonway
  • Do they have an on call doctor? Just because he is on vacation doesn't mean you shouldn't get looked at if you are swollen. When I was preggo they told me if I had any swelling to call or go on.
  • Yes, I agree with @HomeBirthAdvocate. I've been following your progress and when you indicated you were that swollen, it was the first thing that came to mind. Any acute onset of swelling accompanied by high pb deserves a well visit to labor and delivery.

Good luck sweetie.
  • @mijita and @homebirthadvocate are preeclampsia and toximia(sp) the same or does preeclampsia lead to it?
  • PreE leads to it. However some use it interchangeably.

@navybabyonway
  • @mijita I thought so but wasn't sure. Thanks hun!
  • I just feel like complete crap!! what are some other sings of preeclampsia?? @Mijita @navybabyonway @HomeBirthAdvocate
  • I'm not sure but I know two big ones are high bp and swelling. I honestly would just go to L&D better to be safe then sorry.
  • @megaroo, they vary from individual to individual. Most common protein in urine (Dr. will test if they suspect pre-e), blurred vision, severe headache, swelling, rapid weight gain, epi-gastric pain, nausea, vomiting... Hmmm... I'm sure there are more, I just can't think of them at the moment.
  • My head is killing me and my chest is hurting me now so i will be going to l&d asap! :(
  • Yes, please do!

Be well!!!
  • Keep us updated hun
  • Ihavent been able to find anyone to watch the kids. So i have just been laying down the whole day.. the swelling is slightly down. But my head is killing me!! @Mijita @navybabyonway @kristaf22 @sophiasmom11 @jennylynn87
  • Oh wow. Where is your support when you need it.

Just an fyi, and not to scare you but eclampsia is danger to both mom and baby (if infact you are suffering from it). It's not something to take lightly.
  • I am with @mijita. Not to scare you, but pre-e can kill you and baby very quickly.