What brand of socks do you use?

edited May 2012 in Babies
I have spent so much money trying to find socks that stay on. She kicks them off, i've lost several while shopping but i really dont like when she kicks them off at night, her little feetsies get so cold. I've tried walmart brand, carters, some from target, some from ross, some from a little bit of everywhere :/

Comments

• The vitamin brand i got them at carsons stay on andtarget brand but you have to keep them rolled lol
  • I've found the luvs brand stay on...my sons feet so tiny and they even stay on him. They has a bit more elastic in the ankle part. I got them for my two year old. And with the new baby I had bought all kinds of socks, none stay on. Luckily I saved the ones from my two year old. I've only found these socks at the dollar store.
  • The ones from Walmart stay on but not the ankle socks the long ones that you can fold...cause the ones from Carters just fall right off
  • There are these things called sock onesie, look on Amazon. Only one company makes them.
  • Babies R Us brand with the little rubber grip writing on the bottom. The best and they're 99¢ a pair!
  • The only ones that stay on my daughter are the Walmart faded glory, ankle socks! All the roll down ones she kicks off I'm seconds, also try footed pj's! That's what we use for nights!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My son kicks of every pair I put on! I have spent so much money trying different brands..I finally just gave up lol. It's in the 80's and 90's here already so he just goes barefoot. I think he is going to be my barefooted baby..won't even wear shoes!
  • @ashley_smashley, same thing! Barefoot!
  • I use the Meijer brand ankle socks and the babies r us brand with the no slip grip on the bottom.
  • I meant sock ons.
  • i use the faded glory ones (walmart ones) the only ones i found that would stay on and btw they have to be the fold over ones lol