she does this weird thing... lol

edited May 2012 in Ages & Stages
Recently my lo started doing this... she scrunches up her nose and face and then breathes through her nose. its so cute and she thinks its funny lol but why is she doing this? I'll try to get a picture soon

Comments

• She's 7 months BTW
  • edited May 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Gatorbob that's awesome, must just be experimenting lol
  • Naliyah was just doing it...she's been doing it all morNing Burr been doing it for awhile now ...she's 7 months too but I think they are just playing though nothing to be worried about
  • @Newmomma13 my hubby keeps asking why she's doing it. I told him she's probably just playing around :)
  • Lol tell him she's just bein silly...I bet she does a bunch of silly things...i'm loving seeing Naliyah doing new things and trying to crawl it's just so cute
  • Lily does that too, she's almost 10 months. We call it her ”foochie” face, lol.
  • Tessa does it too, I love it!! She snorts sometimes too lol
  • Ohhh McKinley does that too! I can't help but do it back!! Sooo funny!
  • Owen does it...he's 12months. We call it his Mr. Magoo face :) He thinks it's so funny!
  • hahaha we all need to get pictures and post them!!! I caught the end of it just a minute ago but I want to wait for the good shot before I post lol

@babyluv @natashalynn @newmomma13 @bettymomma @starrxoxo9 @mijita @gatorbob
  • It's so stinking cute that I get enthralled in her antics that I forget to snap a picture. I'll try. It'll make for a great memory.