ovulation tests....?

I'm using opks this month. I got my first positive test on saturday evening. I know they say to stop testing after u get ur first positive, but i kept testing. Lol. The tests remained positive until today. Today the test line is getting lighter. SOOOO.... My question is... Do u ovulate while the tests are still positive or after? Does anyone know? I've googled it but havent found a real answer. I guess it probably varies form person to person but what do ya all think? Any personal experiences u could share??? Thanks in advance. Btw, we have been bd'ing once a day since friday. Do u think we might have got the timing right?

Comments

• ysy we are very close in our cycle. i believe you ovulate 12, 24 or or even 48 hrs after your "first" positive. So i guess with that being said..you can ovulate while still having a positive opk.. maybe you just had strongg LH hormone ?? BABY DUST***
  • Some woman have long surges...so yes you can O with a positive opk. Usually it is with in 48 hrs of your surge being detected. I have to take multiple opks a day because some months my surge only lasts for 6-8 hrs...