Political -Which Presidential Candidate are YOU voting for?

edited May 2012 in Current Events
Obama for me!

Comments

• I know this thread will most likely get out of hand lol and I rarely discuss politics because for me, its a personal choice that no one can talk me out of, and I cant sway someone else either. I would rather discuss religion than politics lol, but I will be voting for Obama.
  • ABO!! ANYBODY but Obama!
  • Ron Paul has my vote!
  • @mommyof3girls and @mom2ing ... who Rue Paul ;-)
  • Sounds like a drag race ^^^
  • Anyone BUT Obama... personally... I refuse to get on this rant though. Suffice it to say I'm pissed the ******F****** off about what he's done/trying to do with the constitutional rights. And the whole "citizen" thing... and yeah... nm, I'm done... I'm just gonna get myself pissed off.
  • Ron Paul for the win!!
  • ^^^ Ron Paul here also!! My mom say OMG, Obama Must Go! she seen it I'm fb and says it all the time, she thinks she is hot shit, like she came up with it bahaha Lmao
  • @redshadoe0 .. no need to get pissed off. This is just conversation. LOL

Inhale.. exhale... Wooo Saaaa! ;-)
  • edited May 2012
    RON PAUL!

(however, they'll never let him win. He's too dangerous to them)
  • @captivated ... Dangerous? Like suicidal? LOL
  • @captivated AGREED! Also they only elect people that can be easily manipulated..
  • edited May 2012
    @second_time_mommy7... OMnotG..

LOL
  • Obama, but I don't think it matters who is in office bc it is going to take a long time to get this countrys act together.
  • @YNVTish, nope! Dangerous in that the establishment is terrified of Ron Paul. He would do the exact opposite of our previous presidents- end the "drug war", the "war on terror", respect the Bill of Rights and uphold our Constitution. No other candidate offers that :-D It goes against anything any Rep or Dem is trying to do.
  • I dont know.... Definitely not Obama, but I cant stand the gop at this moment.

Maybe ill just write someone in ... Blarg
  • Obama has my vote :)
  • edited May 2012
    @wyattsmommy he damn well should NOT be ineligible but somehow he's managed to not be impeached when he doesn't even have a valid AMERICAN birth certificate... And is working on taking away constitutional rights...

Whoooosaaaaa... Breath in, breath out... :)
  • Obama :-)
  • Damn lol, should not be eligible. @wyattsmommy :)
  • edited May 2012
    He's not eligible @redshadoe0. It's a simple fact :) If only one parent was a U.S. citizen at the time of your birth, that parent must have resided in the United States for at least ten years, at least five of which had to be after the age of 16. Barack Obama's father was not a U.S. citizen and Obama's mother was only 18 when Obama was born, which means though she had been a U.S. citizen for 10 years, (or citizen perhaps because of Hawai'i being a territory) the mother fails the test for being so for at least 5 years **prior to** Barack Obama's birth, but *after* age 16. It doesn't matter *after*.

In essence, she was not old enough to qualify her son for automatic U.S. citizenship. At most, there were only 2 years elapsed since his mother turned 16 at the time of Barack Obama's birth when she was 18 in Hawai'i. His mother would have needed to have been 16+5= 21 years old, at the time of Barack Obama's birth for him to have been a natural-born citizen. As aformentioned, she was a young college student at the time and was not. Barack Obama was already 3 years old at that time his mother would have needed to have waited to have him as the only U.S. Cizen parent. Obama instead should have been naturalized, but even then, that would still disqualify him from holding the office.

*** Naturalized citizens are ineligible to hold the office of President. ***

Though Barack Obama was sent back to Hawaii at age 10, all the other info does not matter because his mother is the one who needed to have been a U.S. citzen for 10 years prior to his birth on August 4, 1961, with 5 of those years being after age 16. Further, Obama may have had to have remained in the country for some time to protect any citizenship he would have had, rather than living in Indonesia. @wyattsmommy
  • ^^And that's besides the entire birth certificate ordeal @redshadoe0
  • edited May 2012
    I voted for Obama last time and I regret it! He will not get another vote from me [-X
  • I like Obama! I think he is doing good.he is sorting out the mess from the Bush's. I also liked Clinton & would have voted for Hillary had she been chosen.
  • And I'm tired of hearing the 'its bushs fault' bit... It's been 4 years and things are just worse.
  • And how @RedShadoe0.

Everyone was all for Bush after 9/11 then the steam pittered out and now everything is his fault? I don't think so. You could see his actions. All I can see now is an economy in worse shape than it began. Can't blame Bush for all of that. OMG is my mantra. :!!
  • Cough cough cough! I decide not to vote me andy husband is a house divided when it comes to politics. So we decide not to vote.