edited June 2012 in Ages & Stages

Comments

• Usually my son doesn't cry on the first one but after the second one he gets really mad and crys lol
  • edited May 2012
    @crystaldawn0830 lol yeah I was surprised because she didn't cry...she just made a soUnd and that was it. At her 2 months shots she cried but once daddy gave her to me she stopped.
  • edited May 2012
    Oh just be glad she wasn't crying uncontrolably, it would be so hard to carry her out of the hospital while crying her eyes out.. :)
  • Savanah was 13lbs 13 ozs and 24inches at 4 months now at 7 months she's about 17-18lbs and prolly 27-28 inches (at her 6 month appointment she was 16lbs 4ozs 26 3/4 inches)
  • Oh and she crys for her second shot but not very long/bad
  • edited May 2012
    That's how Naliyah was measuring around that area...but sure cries uncontrollably when she gets her shots
  • edited May 2012
    @aishamusa lol yea I wasn't expecting that

@newmomma13 Aw poor naliyah :( I think hazel must have some kinda pain tolerance because even when we pierced her ears she cried but once I grabbed her(because daddy always has to hold her for these kinda things)she stops crying. Lol
  • @mommy2ari wow she only gained a lb in 2 months? Does the weight gain slow down or something?
  • Yea I guess she gets that from me cause i'm a big baby...she pinched me the other say I wanted to cry lol...it left a bruise
  • Mine is 12.3 lbs and 24.1 inches long. She screamed the whole appointment unless i was holding her
  • Don't know size etc he has his 4 month check up in a couple of weeks but was already 16lb 1oz at 12 weeks!!!!!

He had his 2nd lot of jabs today, was fine after 1st jab did 1 wah after 2nd & then smiled at the nurse, completely different from last time thank goodness :-D
  • @jennalynne87 oh wow I didn't know the was that tiny. Well not tiny but she's not a chub like hazel lol
  • edited May 2012
    @willothewisp ooh chunky! :) he got his shots at 12weeks? Why not at the 4 month check up?
  • @mommy2ari ohh that sucks :( poor baby. Us she ff or bf? And yes at least she still gaining..I hope u all find out whats going on tho
  • @myHEARTZx3 yeah shes small. But now 0-3 clothes are getting too small for her
  • @myHEARTZx3 Im in the UK, they schedule their jabs for roughly 8, 12 & 16 weeks here :-)
  • At 4 months my son was 15lbs 14oz and 26.5 in. Now at 6 months he's 18lbs & 27.5 in.
  • My son will be 16 weeks tomorrow, he weighed in today at 17lb 10oz & 26inches!!! :-D
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.