does anyone else find...

edited May 2012 in Sleep
That the earlier your baby goes to bed, the longer they sleep? It makes no sense to me, but this is how Tessa is! Usually she's asleep by 9-9:30 and sleeps til 6 or 7. But yesterday she skipped her afternoon nap, went to bed at 8 and slept til 8!! I was like wth?? Lol we might just do away with that nap! ;)

Comments

• @mom2ing it was so great! But I gotta admit, I woke up at like 5 and had to go check on her lol
  • @mom2ing Aw I know what you mean. Tessa has been in her crib for about 4 months and I think when I moved her I missed her more than she missed me! Lol she's a wild sleeper, all over the place.
  • @Sophiasmom11 isn't it nice to have a moment alone between bedtime and the day starting all over?? Lol
  • Yeah, it's crazy! If I put Sophia to bed at 8, she sleeps until at least 7. If she gets to bed at 10:30, she's up at least twice through out the night, and is up at the butt crack of dawn!
  • I was watching that show about the Long Island medium. One of her clients was a mother who had lost her son. She put him down for a nap and when she went to check on him, he was stuck in between the crib and a stroller and had suffocated. He was only 8-9 months old. It made me bawl and I check on my son even more in his crib now. Just felt like saying that so you ladies know how normal it is to check on the LO's in their cribs. Hell, check on them even more!
  • @lilsugarsmomma I wonder why that is! It's so weird..
  • @captivated :'( Thank you, my paranoia has gone from a tolerable 3 to an out of control 10 lol
  • I did too @captivated but the son said even if she was right there, he still would have passed. I cried too.
  • I'm glad I'm not the only one that cried! @caroline9_p

I just wonder how a spirit that never talked can talk?
  • On another episode she said that they grow up on the other side.. I've never heard that before, but that's what she said. (Episode where a couple lost their son to leukemia)
  • Naliyah use to go to sleep really late like 11 or 12 cause her daddy would stay up late and keep us up and wake up late but he's been gone so now she goes to sleep early and wakes up early and she hates to nap so i'm wore out by the end of the day