when did u start thinking about planning for your next baby? x

edited May 2012 in Just for Fun
Hey my savannahs 3 months now and georgias 4yrs shell be 5 on 24th may now even tho savannahs only 3 months I've already decided I wanna start ttc again around xmas tym/when she turns 1 so that there's not a big age gap now what age gap do u think is best as with the large gap I had a lot of jealousy issues etc so wanted closer with next xxx

Comments

• were going to do the same, once she turns one, we'l be babydancing lol. Cant wait till November.
  • I was planning number two a month or two after Robby was born. He's almost seven months and we are going to start trying in October!
  • Prob when Riley is about 18 months. I'm on some medication and have to come off before we ttc. There is 3 years between Leo and Riley and we have had a few jealousy issues at first! Think it will always be harder with the first babies as they had you all to themselves, the second child has always had to share you!
  • There's really no right or wrong time to have another. Go for it! :) My children are 5 years apart, I have had zero jealousy issues! I think it depends on the child/situation though. Good luck
  • edited May 2012
    Mine are 15yrs, 3yrs & 9 months
  • I wanna start trying here soon, Juliana will be one next Thursday and I want them close. We don't know when we will actually make the choice my husband gets out of the military in December so we will see.
  • My kids are 8,6 and 4 months. Originally I wanted to have one more close to hazels age so she would have someone to grow up with around the same age...but now I'm thinking I'll wait till she's 5. It's to hard with having to wake up and get the older kids ready for school..helping them with hw, cooking, cleaning etc. there's a pretty big gap between hazel and my older two but they have been really good. They love her so much no jealousy issues yet.
  • Aww ty all ladies :) its such a big dessision 2 make! I'm glad I'm not only 1 thinking about another already day 1 nd I was like cnt wait 4 next hehe but all friends think I'm mad :p