edited October 2012 in Pregnant

Comments

• Yay though! Morning sickness is such a good sign!
  • Def a sticky baby !! A great sign but it does suck my girls kept me sick for months my boy only a few wks
  • I only threw up a handful of times with my son...turns out it was my prenatal vitamin! Once I switched it, I was great. This time, I am using the same vitamins that didn't used to make me sick, and I'm pretty sure today's vitamin didn't stay down. LOL I feel like crap, and hubby keeps saying he's sorry I feel sick, and I say "I'm not sorry. It means there's a healthy baby growing in there this time." Gotta convince myself. ;)
  • Great sign! With all my losses, I never had morning sickness. With both of my kids, HORRID MS! :D
  • Mine is confusing because I was throwing up all the time with my 3rd pregnancy and that was a B.O. I keep saying it's a good sign this time, anyway. :)
  • I think it is too! ::crosses fingers::
  • That part I hated the most horrible memorys. Eww lemon they dnt hurt ur teeth
  • They're kinda iffy on my teeth, but the lemon made me less nauseated. :)
  • Ahh moring sickness that i do not miss lol had it all first tri now that i am in 2nd its smooth sailing sprite always helped my tummy and club crakers :) Baby will be fine ! When you get pics let us see your little dinosaur! ^.^
  • Aw my MS started a couple days ago! Yay there is a sticky baby I can't wait for your appointment!
  • lemon is great for MS. Fingers crossed mama xxx
  • Yay only 2 more days til ur appointment right?
  • Yep, just two days. At this rate I'll be asking for Zofran. I can't keep anything down today. Blah. How are you feeling @Graysonsmommy ?
  • I feel like crap pretty much everyday but not throwing up so I guess that's good :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I hope this is your sticky baby!! Welcome to the MS world ugh :(
  • @HomeBirthAdvocate thanks, hon! I'll have to pick some up tmw if I'm feeling better. I've literally thrown up every 30-40 minutes today, so no way I could brave the world. Hah
    @SalasMommy thanks so much...lol. I know your ms has been terrible, too. Just two days and I can see what's making me miserable. Haha :)
  • Aww I am sorry girly! It is bittersweet though. At the beginning of my pregnancy I would get morning sickness and be like ughh I hate this! But if I wasn't sick I would be like oh no something is wrong I feel good lol. I hope it gets better for you!
  • @rjr33 hah that's so true... Doctor appt tmw, so I get to see the baby and ask for anti nausea meds. ;)