Your 9 month olds..

edited May 2012 in Babies
Jace had his 9 month appointment and he weighed 22 lbs 3 ozs and was 30 inches long.. What about your 9 olds? Also what are your babies doing now?

Comments

• Bump, srry no help here. But my 7 mo old daughter is 18.5 lbs. She crawls an tries to stand up but cant yet.
  • Scarlett will be 9 months next week and she's about 20lbs 29 inches long, she went from crawling to cruising in 2 weeks! Now she's walking along furniture and trying to climb up everything! Its hard keeping up with her but I'm so proud of her
  • My LO was 19.2 lbs and 29 inches. She has 6 teeth, tries to dress herself, walks along everything and loves to dance. She says hi, dada and good. Lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited May 2012
    @mijita ur Baby sounds active & i like how u said she knows how to say good & dance haha too cute
  • @ NylasMommy. Yes, she's very active! Overall, I was blessed with an absolutely good baby. I'm afraid if I have another, he/she will be complete opposite and I won't know what to do. LOL!
  • Sophia was 9 months on the 4 had her appt today and weighs 22 pounds 32 inches long has two teeth crawls and walks along furniture...gets into everything and has a great personality :)