Got my ultrasound today & I'm so excited!!!

edited February 2011 in Second Trimester
According to the ultrasound & baby's size I'm 17 & a 1/2 weeks. At my first ultrasound about 5 weeks ago the baby was bouncing on it's head & today was doing the same thing. I couldn't stop laughing cuz it was just so cute. I have to go back in 2 weeks so they can get more measurements. Oh I almost forget the best part... We're having a girl!!!! So excited because the name war with my husband is officially over. All the predictor tests I took we're right & I'm so glad cuz I didn't wanna get my hopes up but in all honesty they already were lol.

Comments

• Yay! Congrats! :)
  • Congratulations!
  • congrats I had an unexpected ultrasound today I am 13wks 3 days and I was hoping the baby would corporate so we can know what we are having.....want a girl. congrats again
  • Thanks everyone. I about jumped off the bed cuz I was so happy. I can't wait to start shopping. Nobody knows we're expecting again so this is the only place I have to talk about it.
  • What predictor tests did you use???
    Congrats!!
  • I did a few on different websites, the chinese predictor & one of the other women had a test on here & the results were all girl.
  • Yay for you! All the tests I did said girl too so hope I have the same luck as you!
  • @New_Momma Thanks. Good luck, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. When do you find out?
  • Congrats on the baby girl!!! And blessed1508 im sure its a bit to early yet to tell weather its a girl or boy. Idk if its your first pregnancy or what but the soonest you can really find out what your having for sure is about 16 weeks or so. That's still pretty early is what I was told to be 100% certain. I found out at 17weeks but they still told me I had to wait to be 100% for my 20 week. Different docs and ultrasound techs. I understand that but I knew what I was having for sure anyways. Im 11weeks and 4 day now and I go in for my ultrasound next week for my screening. Hope all goes well for your unexpected ultrasound reasoning. And again congrats on the baby girl again star!
  • Thanks. A lot of people I know that had scans early were told they were having boys then found out they were expecting girls because the ultrasound techs mistook the umbilical cord for a penis.
  • Girls are fun that's for sure. And that's why I don't always take what they say for sure until 20 weeks or later. Plus I had two 3d/4d ultrasounds. Those are well worth the money but that's what I wanted for my bday present! I will do it again for this pregnancy lol. This is my fifth and final for me. 7 is plenty between my hubby and I lol.
  • Ha I'm only 9weeks. Not for a while :(
  • I remember being 6 weeks & thinking it was going to be forever. Too bad it takes til at least 13 weeks for the genitals to form. It'd be nice if when you took a pregnancy test it would tell you then lol.
  • @starkrayzie ikr I think they totally should. Lol
  • Haha yeah that would be awesome. But thankfully I don't know yet. I'd be broke shopping :( this gives Me time to save up money!
  • Congrats@starkrayzie im so happy for u... I should find out 2morrow im so excited
  • Lol I would be broke too. Good luck @Mommyoffive hope you get to find out.