East Yorkshire UK Mums2b?

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
hey, is there anyone else on here from eastyorkshire like me? :-)

Comments

• Hiya love, im not in east yorks but west lol have you seen your midwife yet? Im seven weeks+3 days just saw mine last weds, she was lovely and really felt less anxious after talking to her xx
  • hiya, no actually, am i meant to? :S my doc said shed register or refer me somewhere..but ive heard nothing yet...wat should i do? im anxious and wud like to see mine asap lol xx
  • I read ur meant to see them at eight weeks? I went to my doc when i found out and he made me an appointment for two weeks later. I don't see her again tho til Im fifteen week tho lol ages away maybe u should give ur doc a ring xx
  • When I seen my doctor he just gave me the number for the appointment line at the antenatal clinic and I rang them myself. Normally you have your booking appointment between 8-12 weeks and they try and get you in for a dating scan at 13 weeks to give you your estimated due date. Well that's what happened for me.
  • I'm from east yorks, i just rang docs up asked to confirm a pregnancy receptionist asked if I'd took an home test, i had, then she just booked me in straight away with midwife on 2nd Feb