anyone ttc...

Anyone left? I can think of myself and 2 others... Is that it? Where did everyone else go? I know a couple got prego (yaaaayyyy!!!!!) But is there anyone else out there? Maybe learking...? Im curently on my ttw. Month #17 ttc. :)

Comments

• I was just debating last night if I should take one more cycle of bc or just stop.

Hmmm.

Good luck ladies.
  • Ooooh EXCITING!!!!! Yay! I'm soooo happy to see so many of u! Awesome! Good luck to all of us. :)
  • Me! Going to be going to the doctor next month, hubby and I are both working and have great insurance. So it's time to stop fooling ourselves and get the help we need.
  • im still in =)
    two more rounds of clomid left
  • Here! We are on cycle 15 of ttc..and in March had a miscarriage. I'm on my first real cycle and am 8dpo.
  • @mmy21nttc- im right behind you im 7 dpo* good luck to yu! any symptoms yet?
  • I'm still trying! Were on a break from the meds but hey... Maybe after over two years it'll happen naturally?? Lol. Good luck ladies!!!! 25th cycle??? Something like that...
  • @Val
    Thanks you too! Just heart burn and 2 nights ago I was soo nauseous I couldn't sleep! But nothing since then..thinking of testing on mothers day @ 11 dpo
  • @mmy21nttc- i was thinking the same testing on mothers day but it'll only mk me 10 dpo so idk if i want to do that..i know @mommyof3girls isnt too far behind us either! @redshadoe0 where yu at on ur cycle
  • @val I'm not sure other than cd11. I'm not sure if/when I'm going to O.
  • We are! Although after Ollie trying to cut these 2top teeth for a month now we may reconsider lol.
  • Yea it really does! These top teeth started to push out then went back up then pushed out then went back up..they are the devil I am sure of it! And he has this new high pitched whine that just grates on my nerves! lol but this to shall pass, so try we will (total Yoda moment just now lol)
  • I am! Miscarried in July so this is my 10th cycle.
  • @mommyof3girls- how many dpo are yu? Have yu tested
  • Me! Trying for #2. This is my first month ttc :) i have pcos took almost two yrs with #1! hoping this one is quicker? Any tips or advice? Bought some ovulation predictors although i dont know much about them. The more i learn about the odds of getting pregnant the more discouraged i get.. seems so difficult!
  • Sorry to sound ignorant, but what does CD10 mean? I have seen people say CD10 and CD11 and i dont know what it means lol
  • @leelove90 CD stands for cycle day
  • @val i think im maybe 9 dpo. I tested yesterday and today (cause i cant help it. If i have the tests, i use em. Lol) BFN! Of course. Not suprised. No symptoms at all. :( have u tested again?

@leelove90 ive read some good things about woman with pcos taking vitex (which u can buy in most vitamin sections of stores) to help them regulate their cycles.

Good luck ladies!