In the e.r with my 8 month old son

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

He hasn't peed all day so scared hoping his stage 4 hydronephrosis didn't get worse or his blockage gotten worse they are giving him fluids thru an Iv trying to get him to pee

Comments

• Good luck girl. Praying everything is ok!
  • Thank you! Been here 3 hours already the scoters here are Sooo slow
  • Hope he gets better! Prayers!!!
  • Prayers for ur baby boy!
  • Thank you every one
  • :( that picture is so sad, I can't imagine having to go through that! Stay strong, he'll be ok! prayers your way, best of luck, update when he goes pee :)
  • Oh my, poor baby. The picture broke my heart! Prayers your way and I hope hes better soon!!!!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @everyone they finally got per out thru a cath and he does not have a uti but now they are concerned cuz he is vomiting everything we feed him like 10 mins after we feed him so still waiting been here for 5 hours now
  • Awe man...sending positive thoughts your way!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Aww, i hope things get better :(
  • edited May 2012
    :( poor little guy! At least he's under doctors care, he will be okay. I know when my children get sick I wish I could take their sickness away and be sick for them! I hope you have someone there with you for support. %%-
  • Awe, you guys are in my thoughts & prayers. That picture is heartbreaking mama, you're a strong woman!
  • Aw hun that pic breaks my heart, its my worst fear with Riley having hydronephrosis too. I'm praying for him, hope the doctors have him sorted soon. Take care and keep us updated xx
  • Hope he has a speedy recovery!!! What does his diagnosis mean exactly???
  • Hydronephrosis means "water kidney" pretty much there is a blockage in both kidneys that makes him not pee properly
    @everyone after 6.5 hours in the e.r he thankfully didn't have a uti and he got meds to try n make him stop vomiting it worked till 4 wen he woke up n puked but now he's back asleep I'm overly exhausted but im afraid if I fall asleep I'll be compltly zonked out
  • Hugs momma! X
  • That's so scary. My daughter has what he has and that's exactly what I would have had them check first. I think some docs think I'm crazy but I demand when ever she is sick that they look there first to rule it out and then move in to other things. Please let us know what happens. I hope they find out what's going one with him soon.
  • @Eeyore yes we do to and we explain why and they act like they know what I'm talking about but has no clue!
    But he's still throwing up he wakes up to throw up and passes back out shortly after he's not running a fever cool as a cucumber but us hardly peeing so going to his pedi web hubby gets outta work if they can't do much or take us seriously about his hydronephrosis (cuz they usually don't listen very well when we tell them even when we tell thm it's stage 4 in both kidneys) then we will be calling his urologist down state at Devos and see what he thinks cuz my fear right now the blockage got worse which is making him pee less and I. Turn some how making him puke? Cuz hes puking with no fever no signs of illness like flu in such
    UHG sorry so long
  • I hope your babyboy feels better soon:(
  • :( i hope he feels better soon
  • @2ndbutfirst I think you meant ur comment for mackenzie mamma