my hubby just tried to give my 4 mo old

edited May 2012 in Pregnant
Ice cream! He told me he can give her whatever food he wants ti

Comments

• Uh oh!! I'd kill my honey if he did that.
  • Luckily i stopped him. We only started solids this week
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lol sounds like my hubby when our daughter was that age, then he would say "sorry, you can't have any because your mom is being a meany!" Lol men!
  • My husband let AJ lick Rolo's. I just gave him the night shift so he could pay for the crime.
  • I am guilty of some of the above lol.
  • Haha the brother he never had! @rileyandme
  • I'm guilty of giving my seven month old ice cream and a few other things
  • @jess510 at least their tummy was more developed. My nephews lactose intolerant so we have to be careful.
  • Mine has had tastes of little things like that since he was about that young. He loved(loves) mashed potatoes and he has been eating frozen yogurt since 5 1/2m old. (1 1/2m now)
  • Becareful..
  • My husband lets our 6 month old taste things...just a small taste of ice cream, icing, lollipops....
  • Keegan is 7 months old but has tried lots of things.. We started letting her taste (lick) things at 6 months. Vanilla wafers, French fries (they really turn more to mush in her hands), spaghetti noodles, mashed potatoes, cake icing... And then on her own she grabbed handfuls of crab meat off her daddy's plate and was cramming it in her mouth before we noticed. She loved it!
  • My bf let Tessa lick a lollipop when she was about 4 months old lol needless to say she liked it. I had to curse him out though when I came home from work and her mouth was a blue and he said he let her "just lick" a gusher. Yea my ass. I almost killed him lol.