1st tri moms how are yall doing ??

edited May 2012 in First Trimester
I'll be 11 weeks on Saturday I still have morning sickness but I have got used to it. I still can't wait for my gender scan in about 3weeks! I hope I will finally get to order those cute bows and tutus ya'll girls make (: how is the first trimester treating you dolls?

Comments

• Im just super tired still and i get ill alot.. Other than that, its great... I go on the 23 for my u/s. Praying to see girl parts :D
  • @Karla_with_a_K I'm praying for girl parts too !!! (: mine is the 30th! How far along are you?
  • edited May 2012
    @Salasmommy @Karla_with_a_K
    Good luck. I hope you see girl parts. I am 9 weeks. Due December 13 with my second child. I am hoping to see boy parts. Unfortunately, I have to wait until I am at least 19-20 weeks, so won't find out until Mid-July.

I have been feeling pretty well. I have been very nauseous this time around. No morning sickness though. I get dizzy and have headaches more often, but otherwise it is pretty good. I feel like I am not as tired as I was the first time, so I like that since I don't get a chance to nap with my 8 month old. She doesn't believe in taking long naps.

Well I hope you ladies continue to have an easy pregnancy. I look forward to seeing whether or not you see girl parts. :-)
  • Aww Pink dust to you all Besides @Scott_Jessica1stbaby Then Blue dust to you :) I hope second tri is better with no MS! i know mine is :) I had horrible Morning sickness Bleh! 2nd tri is smooth sailing so far :D
  • Im am 11w2d.. Due Nov 28.. Unless date changes after u/s :)
  • I want girl parts too lol! I'm only 7 w2d and super tired! A little nauseous here and there but mainly just TIRED! :)
  • Haha, how many boys do you ladies have? We have 3 boys and 1 girl.. My daughter is 8 and doesnt belong my hubby.. She also wants a sister because she is surrounded by boys.. Her dad also has a son.
  • @Karla_with_a_K I only have one boy almost 15mo. I'm 11weeks exactly we r so close yayy!
    @Scottie_Jessica1stbaby I've been Naseaus all day everyday! Terrible morning sickness and if it wasn't for my Hubbys work being slow I would never get to sleep. Thank god I get to rest for now (:
    @Graysonsmommy
  • SSorry didn't get to finish my phone is being stupid

..I've been tired since I found out I was pgnt!
    @musicgalwantsababy I can't wait for the second tri!!!
  • Good luck ladies, hope for you mama's a safe and healthy pregnancy & a healthy and easy birth. I'm in my final trimester with only a month and a week to go. I still wish I was in my first tri time flew waaay to fast for me. :)
  • Oh yea and this is my 1st baby and it's a girl :)
  • @AishaMusa you are so lucky you are almost there I really don't like being pregnant but I love the after math of it all <3
  • Yeah the first tri is the most difficult, all the symptoms your going through I pretty much had to. I had morning sickness for the first 4months straight... And alot of heartburn throughout pregnancy.. I pretty much had every pregnancy symptom :) hard to handle but we're strong ladies!