Whats for dinner tonight ladies??

edited May 2012 in Food
I finally talked my bf into using the grill for me..so he's going to grill chicken breasts :) Going to have spinach tortellini with pesto sauce & avocado slices. And watermelon or ice cream for dessert.

My son is having avocado slices, Spinach tortellini plain, anda few pieces of my chicken..and boob for desert! My little piggy :D

Comments

• Tacos for us! Dd is having formula
  • Waffle house lol...my bf is coming back to town and there's a waffle house by the airport so i'm like yay!!!!
  • Crockpot chicken and whatever we pull out for a side... lol... I usually work the main dish and let hubby figure the rest when he gets home... :-)
  • Thin cut chicken breasts marinated in tomatoes sauce & onions, spiced with salt, pepper & Adobo.

Will cook in the oven & serve with white rice.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited May 2012
    Honey baked ham with all the fixings. :-D
  • While all this sounds good I'm the most jealous of @newmomma13 and her waffle house dinner!! We call it the awful waffle where I live, but gosh it is soooooo good!!

Hubby and I haven't decided yet.. I'm starving though.
  • Yum I lOve BBQ grilled food lol but I gotta ask my bf to do it too because I suck at it.

Tonight's dinner is at buca di beppo. Can't wait for all the carbs n brownie sundae!
  • @1WoodsBaby lol I seen there was one over there and I was so excited cause I've only seen them in Atlanta and where my bf is from
  • @newmomma13 where do you live that there isn't a waffle house? They are alllll over the place in TN.
  • @1WoodsBaby in San Marcos TX between Austin and San Antonio...girl the closest one is in Austin by the airport...but yea there's one like on every corner in Atlanta
  • I went super easy and made jalapeno dip with chips and Bisquick chocolate chip cookies.