am I overreacting?

edited May 2012 in Relationships
That I don't like people partying here at our house with baby here? He's 7 months. But bd, his brother, & mom are here drinking, acting stupid. >_< ugh just really pisses me off

Comments

• I dont mind if people are being respectful of my home and the fact that I have sleeping kids. If they arent the out the door they go...
  • I wouldn't like it either. Our house used to be the party house but once we had a baby that stopped.
  • I wouldn't like it. We have a strict bedtime routine so if someone messed it up I'd be highly ticked off. I like my sleep, don't screw with my routine. Lol. I don't mind someone being here but act respectful,please.
  • @clope18 ... I feel your pain. We always go to my honeys sister's house on the weekend and they party like that over there. Everyones successful hard working people but when they work hard they party even harder. This has been going.on before me.

I asked my honey one time if he wanted our 9 month old to party like this.. and what is he going to do when she comes home from school suspended for cursing.her kindergarten teacher out.

This stiff is learned behavior and I dont allow my other kids around this junk but Haylee is his