Super Powers...

edited May 2012 in Just for Fun
So if you had a super power what would it be and why? I had this talk with my hub and a few friends last week and i haven't got a clue what id have?!?

Comments

• @mom2ing yeah i thought of that but it didn't click as what id have... but i can defo see the benefits ;-)
  • Read minds.....I think thats what I'd chose. Then I'd always know what to say and who to believe!
  • @pregnantelf ooohhh good one! But then i don't think id be able to bite my tounge if i heard somethin i didn't wanna know lol
  • Mine would simply be... To be able to do the darn laundry (sorting, washing, folding, and putting away) in a quick little *ZAP* and its done. does that count as a super power? Lol. Sure would be SUPER to me. ;;)
  • @Mommyof3girls that absolutely counts as a super power! Especially when your in our situation (3 girls lol) lots of washing, its the multi daily wardrobe changes! How old are your girls?
  • Omg yes! My two youngest think they NEED to change like 10 times a day. Ive managed to get them down to 3 times a day and that is major progress for me. Lol!!! They are 7, 4 & 3. We r ttc... Hoping for a boy. :) I hate laundry more than anything!! Dont mind washing it so much its the whole putting it away part that i HATE! Lol. How old are ur girls?
  • @mommyof3girls mine are 8,7 and 8months! They are proper little divas! We're stopping at 3! putting the laundry away is the worst!! There is just so much of it :-q
  • You already have one and so do I. We grow people. Lol! I saw that on a tee shirt. It said... I grow people. What's your super power? I thought it was cute.
  • Power of the flash so i could get everything done super fast
  • I think I would want to be able to get other peoples powers around me so I can have every power there is.