Alot going on

edited May 2012 in Military moms
So todays my birthday, 2moro is my first mothers day, the day after my husband,leaves to meps & Tuesday he leaves to GA for bootcamp for 14 Weeks :( I have so much going on in my mind. im moving back to my moms to spend the summer with them BC when my husband returns from bootcamp we r relocating. Im going to miss my family also. Then my husbands going to miss Nylas teething stage, her crawling, or hanging on to things to stand or walk. Really stressed out :'(

Comments

• Wow, I'm sorry hun! That's hard :( hang in there. I know you can't help it, but try not to think about it today. Enjoy your birthday, at least you get to share this day with him :)
  • I know we haven't talked in awhile but I know what you're going through girl Anthony just came back and Naliyah has grown and changed so much since he's been gone...being with your family will help out alot cause I know you love them all so much so i'm sure they will be able to help you keep that off your mind...just keep in mind that he loves y'all 2 so much and is doing this so that y'all can live a better life keep your head up girl cause nyla needs you to be strong so that you can be the great mother that you are and take care of her...if you need to talk you know my number
  • Oh momma try not to stress too much, as new momma said, your family will help ease the stress. And hubs is doing it for his little family! When he gets back he'll have a whole new nyla to come home to, and see her new talents, it wil be exciting for him, and your love will grow with distance. Hope you are having a great birthday! Do you know where you'll be relocated to? Also where is your family?
  • @summergirl22 thank u for ur kind words :) im trying to enjoy It. So far my day has been fun. Just been eating & enjoying the sun & my Family.

@newmomma13 i cant believe ur bf was gone for a month. I can see how Anthony can Miss so much bc Naliyah b doing New things each week lol while Nyla just kicks back n do nothing. She knows how to flip now. Im happy that im going back to my moms bc if i stay with my mil time will go by slow n ill drive myself crazy.

@pregnantelf i live in hayward, ca & my Parents stay in San Francisco. Only 40 min A way. We might b moving to North Carolina. I kno i will HATE It there :(
  • @2ndbutfirst i will b writing him once Or twice a week. U kno i always take pics of Nyla lol so i will b updating him each time i will write. He is a home body so It will b more tough on him than me. Thank u for ur input :) r u in the Service??? What branch
  • Yea he was home for a long time it felt like...well that's good that nyla is progressing she'll be crawling sooner then you know it...just stay strong girl
  • That's good you're having a good day, you deserve it! Do you have a video recorder, maybe you can just record those milestones, that way he can still watch her do them :)
    Also is Skype or some kind of video chat an option?
    I wish you and your family the best!
  • edited May 2012
    If you don't have a camcorder, Ebay has great deals! It's worth the investment :)
  • My fiancé goes to meps in july:-( @NylasMomm
  • @summergirl22 i just record everything with my phone & upload It to Youtube :) & we both have skype on Our phones.

@2ndbutfirst aww thats aweful, i hope ur hip & foot is okay now :) hubby joined the army.

@jazzie awe, its gona b hard being away From him. But its for a better life. What branch did he join. My hubby joined the army doing infantry
  • @nylasmommy girl I know its hard my hubby just got back from deployment in January and Juliana was only 2 weeks when he left and she was about 9 months when he got back. PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES I can't stress that enough.
  • @navybabyonway omg, he missed everything :( but i bet when he saw the pics It brought tears to his eyes
  • @nylasmommy he had them all taped above his bed and never took down the stocking we made him that said daddy. He just left again for a few weeks didn't have cell reception except for when they would go eat dinner so he said he always waited to turn his phone back on to get bombarded with pictures Haha
  • @ NylasMommy he is in the army. I'm so mad he signed up for more years. He only did it cause he is about to get sgt.
  • @navybabyonway lmao that is too funny :)

@jazzie oh i see, where r u stationed at
  • We don't stay on base we have our own apartment but his unit is in dc. @NylasMommy
  • Oh ok, lol we wont b no where near each other @jazzie
  • @NylasMommy where are you stationed
  • edited May 2012
    awe hun I know its hard but your strong enough. my bd was in the air force stationed in NM where im from. He just got out and moved back to Cali to be near his family and get his life together so we can move out there when I finish school. its tough having him so far away but just take lots of videos and pics that's what I do and show Nyla lots of pics of daddy so she will still gest to see him to
  • Hope u had a good birthday!

Try not to stress so much...it's gonna be hard but worth it in the long run for u and ur fam. And I agree...staying with ur family sounds like a good idea :) at least u will have them around. Its prob way harder on nigel being away from u both esp when these babies are growing so fast. U got my email if u ever need to talk lol
  • Being with family will help tons! I wish my hubby would've went when our son was a baby...yes they will miss big milestones and what not but my son was 3 when he left for training and I'd have to listen to him cry himself to sleep wanting his daddy for weeks...waking up in the middle of the night screaming for him. It was terrible and at that time I regretted supporting him and his decision <selfish I know! But your baby is young and will grow up not knowing any different.
  • It can be very stressful being a miltary wife. It's also very rewarding. You learn to be independent and do things you never thought you could. My husband just got back from hia second 10 month deployment. He miss our sons bday, my whole pregnancy, the birth of our second son, and a few holidays. It makes you a strong person. When you relocate, makes friends! Its very important to have a good support system.