i gave in and tested

ValVal
edited May 2012 in Trying to conceive
I'm 9 dpo n NEGATIVE. :(

Comments

• I agree you could still early too..
  • It was also a dOllar tree PG test n wen I was PG with my sOn those never wORked fOr me...I'm hoping its the same in this case
  • Too soon! Just be patient. :) Fingers crossed for two lines soon!
  • Did you wait at least a week after your af was sapposed to come? ish you luck for a possitive pregnancy test ;-)
  • I got a positive at 10dpo with my first but with my son I didn't get one until much much later
  • Thanx girls I tested 10 dpo this morning. N negative again...ok so ill stop testing till this coming up weekend
  • My back started huRting now....total sign of af coming :/
  • I had neg test at 9dpo and,positive the next morning
  • I was hoping that would of been my case too but unfortunately I don't think its gna happen
  • :( Maybe flow wont show
  • I tested again today 3 days before af!! Negative!! I'm pretty sure I'm out :( idk what I'm doing wrong anymore.pretty sure it's the bf! Aghh gna start up w round FIVE OF CLOMID! :/
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Has bf been tested?
  • Thanx-momma_Kate. I feel diff this cycle I'm hoping af doesn't show
    @captivated Yes he has. He's at 21.5 mill w 50% active :/ Dr said it was a lil on the low side. That was about 7 months ago..I spoke w Dr yesterday he says he wants him re-tested!
  • Aw :( I hope that's not the issue! Just that you are going to have an AMAZING little one so you have to wait a little longer for the good stuff!