High Chairs and Shopping Carts?

edited May 2012 in Ages & Stages
How do you know when your lo can sit in a shopping cart and restaurant high chairs? How old was your lo when they were able to do this? Just curious, it is super annoying carrying the car seat everywhere.

Comments

• edited May 2012
    7 months is when she sat and ate in a highchair at a restaurant, i got a shopping cart cover and i'm still weary but we're going slow, if i know i wont be in there long then i'll put her in the cart, but she likes to chill while shopping so idk, and we leave her carseat in the car now to get us used to a convertable one
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 7 months but they are dangerous i recommend getting a cart/high chair cover. i got a eddie bauer one in target for only $15 :) it has a super safe harnass (sp?) i wont put my lo in the high chair without one its REALLY dangerous and so open
  • @MommyLovesSparkle @HomeBirthAdvocate @Kimberly4411 Thank you for your help! Lily sits unsupported really well so maybe next time I go out to eat I will try it with the cover and have the carseat on hand just in case it doesnt work out!
  • We put my 4.5 mo old in a high chair an she did well. Just tightened up the straps
  • I just did restaurant high chair and shopping cart for the first time this week. she's 7 months and sitting pretty well. both have the posts between the legs so I wasn't too worried