Hospital Bag

edited February 2011 in Giving birth
I still have a long wait (12 weeks) but I just want to be as prepared as possible for dday! What should I pack in my hospital bag that I will be taking with us to the hospital?! I have no idea can someone please help me out? Thanks ladies

Comments

• There are a bunch of post about what to pack on here, if you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page there is a search button there is tons of info...good luck
  • A lil bit of make up! No one wants to look like a zombie in photos after delivery! Also ur phone/camera/laptop and chargers! The hospitals usually supply u with diapers, gowns, and so forth but double check. Ohh and don't forget ur toothbrush!
  • Comfy nightgowns for you. Books, magazines, ipod or mp3 player...stuff to keep you busy while in labor. Take home outfit for baby, some hospitals do babys first pic so maybe a special outfit for that(if they do). Be sure to have carseat properly put in your vehicle. Fire vestments can help you...umm...I can't think of anything else. Maybe others will
  • Im taken for my baby 4 vest 4 grows 5 bibs 2 hats 1 towle 1 baby wash cotton wool 1pack nappies an 1 baby body cream.to COME HOME IN 1vest 1 hat 1 all in one outfit an all in one coat an DONT FORGET CAR SEAT :-) FOR MYSELF 2 p.js 1 pair slipper 1 dressin gown 1 5 pair pants 1 pair socks 1 pack of allways heavy flow 2 bras 2 towle 1 toothbrush toothpast 1 body rag 1 body cream 1 perfum 1 small shampoo 2in1 an my make up hair brush an TO COME HOME IN my pregnancy jeans flat shoes t shirt jumper HOPE THIS MIGHT HELP U
  • Oh an dont for get the scratch mits im taken 2 pairs