sick and tired...

edited May 2012 in Relationships
I wanna rip my husbands head right off his body. I'm so sick of this damn fire department sh*t. He was there last night and i get ready to leave and do errands and he says oh by the way the car seat needs put back in cause we all went to Denny's...you've got to be shittin me!? So now i can't go anywhere cause i can't get the seat back in right...I'm so mad I just wanna punch him right in his damn face!!!!

Comments

• Awww im sorry. i hate puting the car seat in lol its a pain.. :( i hope ur day starts looking up :)
  • What's with men?!? Its hard enough to get out the door with out forget anything and now the seats not even in?!? He who takes the seat out, must also reinstall the seat..the gospell acording to child raising lol :) what if there was an emergency? Id be mad too, hope he learns his lesson at least and doesn't leave you hanging again :)
  • @momtob @emy and the best part is he's like why do you always make it out to be my fault....?? Seriously!? Cause it is your fault ya dumb shit. I'll admit I might have gotten a little too mad but I'm pregnant and already temperamental so it's hard not to
  • Lol its his fault because he took the seat out lol. Dont feel bad my hubby does stupid things all the time. Im not pregnant but getting up 3 times a night an dealing with 2 kids all day makes me tempermental too lol
  • Well punch him girl!!!
  • @newmomma13 ohhhhh girl i almost did
  • You should buy another thing that hooks to the car seat I dk what its called ?? The bottom part of it?
  • I think God made one mold and just stamped men out of the same mold, lol. My fiancee does the same thing. I have an 8 year old, two year old and a month and a half old baby and he took our seat out to pick up stuff at the hardware store...guess who had to put them back in?!
    Or he will take the stroller out of the truck, doesn't tell me and I usually use it when I go get my daughter from school since I have the two year old and the baby it easier. All in the car ready to go and no stroller. Gotta love it;)