four days left!

edited May 2012 in Pregnant
I have four days left until af is supposed to show. I took two cheap tests, one at 8dpo and one at 9dpo and both were bfn, but I think I'm gonna get a sensitive one today and try. Keep your fingers crossed for my rainbow baby ladies! Prayers are appreciated too.

How's everyone else that's ttc coming along?

Comments

• @sophiasmom11 thank you! It's been a terrible ten months for us. Something has got to give sometime.
  • Good luck!! I have 3 days till af! I also tested @ 8 & 9 dpo Bfn!! Ill probably test again sat morning
    Praying fOr yu* any symptoms
  • @val yeah, I've been nauseous here and there, dizzy spells which is not normal for me but I had them last time I was pregnant, twingy cramps in my pelvic region, and my boobs are heavy and I feel like my nipples are super sensitive. I'm also EXHAUSTED. What about you?
  • Lower back pain which is normal for af too light headed been gagging boobs sore...only diff this time I'm not bloated which I usually am around af but nothing so faR!

When yu planning on testing again
  • I thought about it tonight but I also feel like the more I test the more let down I am if its a bfn. My back hurts too. And I have headaches and I've been sneezing a lot which also happened last time I was pregnant.
  • @val nevermind. Stupid bf won't let me buy another test. Maybe its for the best. But now I'm pretty much enraged lol. That's another thing, my mood swings are crazy.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mama_kat that would be nice. And congrats on your recent bfp! You're due on my sister's birthday. Maybe its a sign ;)
  • Try and hang on till you are late hun. I know it is soooo hard to do but you have the best chance of getting the right result. I have my fingers crossed for you!!
  • How yu feeling? ? Any new symtopms
  • @mama_Kat thank you :)
    @val just dizziness, nausea, filling very heavy in my uterus and back pain. I've had heart burn this morning but rhsts
  • *thats not too out of the ordinary for me I get heart burn a lot lol. You?
  • Oh and increased discharge.
  • praying u get a BFP:))))
  • @mama_kat its kinda like a cross between cm and milky white. Usually I don't have any and tmi I usually have a hard time even getting wet for sex but not lately. I'm worried that I'm really getting my hopes up but I can't help but to be a little excited and hopeful.
    @blessedtimes2 thank you!
  • @mrsrobbins6113- when is ur edd?
  • It would be January 25th. So it would be @mama_kat with 1/23 you with 1/24 and me with 1/25 :)
  • Ahh you changed your name!! Lol really keeping my fingers crossed for your BFP @mrsrobbins6113. :D
  • @momma_kat- wouldn't that nice lol
  • Lmao @mama_kat that'd be hilarious. And pretty cool. I don't think I can stand to wait anymore!
    @rtmommy yes lol I did. I'm getting married so I figured might as well. And thank you :)
  • Oh and @mama_kat that's pretty comparable to what mine looks like.
  • Okay, I'm giving a tmi alert here...

I feel like af is about to show :( I felt a "gush" and thought maybe it was her but I checked and its just discharge. She's due tomorrow and Idk if I wanna wait. I might test tonight. Idk. I might seriously lose my mind if she shows :'(
  • And last time I got pregnant I had frequent and loose bowel movements and I have those again. Ugh this is so frustrating! Lol.
  • Your mind is getting the best of you! Lol try not to stress so much. Try and wait to use first morning pee. Hope you get your bfp. Tag me when you update please!:-)
  • @mama_kat tomorrow! I hope she doesn't show. My fiancee is probably so fed up with me buying tests. Ughhhhhh. Lol. Maybe I'll try to con him in to going down and letting me buy one.
    @trixiesmom8 I'll tag you either way :)