Get One!

edited May 2012 in Ages & Stages
A play pen -- lifesaver :)

Photobucket

Comments

• That's soo neat I love it never evn thought of those !
  • Toy r Us for $79.99 and worth every penny spent. He'd gotten in a stage where we couldn't walk out of the room without him hollering. This has been our only RELIEF! He loves being in there. He stands up, plays with his toys, watches his cartoons, crawls around... his little haven. I love this thing!
  • @Mrz_Jackson
    girl, this play pen is THE sh** lol. I finally have a small amount of my sanity back
  • I want one!!!!Sophia has a regular one but for as mobile as she is I need somthing diff
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Erkiehadagirl @Mama_Kat
    Get one!!! it'll save your sanity! I didn't even realise i lost mine until I had the freedom to walk away without hearing screaming!
  • No assembly required at all. It even folds away if you need it to be.
  • I love the mickey picture! Mickeys my daughters favorite!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Jennalynne87
    my sons too :) he starts to smile everytime we play mickey mouse club house on demand. It is the CUTEST thing, makes my heart melt lol
  • Lol mine does to. She hears mickeys voice and smiles and flails her arms!
  • @mama_kat
    She sounds like my son!! Everything goes in his mouth so setting him loose isnt an option and he HATES sitting around while we're moving. Now, I couldn't even get him to pose for the camera in there yesterday and he's a pretty boy for the camera lmao
  • @jennalynne87
    my son too, idk what it is about that "heyy heyy everybody!' but he goes wild lol. I know thats definitely what we're gonna theme his first birthday party -- im so excited!
  • I need to invest in this badly!!!
  • hi could u tell me the name of this play pen i looked on the website but i could not find it thanx:)))
  • I want one And that letter mat!!
  • @blessedtimes2
    It's Northstates superyard colorplay, the have a neutral grey one as well as addtl pieces if you want to make it bigger

@1stwoodsBaby, @newmomma13
    Get it! & the play mat was also at toys r us, but you've got to put it together on your own, only like 10 minutes though

@mommy2ari
    I promise you're gonna LOVE it
  • ok thank u:)))