:'( im so hurt

My boyf n I been together for 3 years, we have a 12months old and im 8months pregnant now, like every couple we have fights here and there, and we had broke up 4 times bfore, I know its hard, but at the end he always use to come saying sorry that he loves us and to give him another chance, at first our fights was cuz of money, I was supporting our daughter.100% financialy , then cuz of him drinking . Then we work that out. Now on may 7th we had an argument n all he told me was I CANT DO THIS NO MORE. . he said he is moving out cuz he doesnt want to hurt me no more, . friday nite he was drinking , I came home after work and saw him n the floor . He gets up while im changing my daighter and he says IM SORRY. I ignore him cuz he was drunk. Last night I try to fix everything, I told him I dnt want him to move out, that ME and Our babies need him. That I want him, and that I miss him. I miss that victor he.use to b, I told him im willing to try evetything to make this work. Then he just told,me.sorry. Im not in love wit u no more, I dont love u, I just want my kids and thats all. Im so hurt :'( . I dnt know wat to do. all I do now is cry and cry.. I just need to tell someone.

Comments

• I wish I could give you a hug...I have no real advice, other than find some support. Someone to talk to, friend family or on here.
  • :'( I have no really close friends, and my mom n sister are far away. I wish this was just a dream. I dnt know how to handle this . :'(
  • Focus on your baby. Maybe go visit your sister and mom. And feel free to cry. Get it out.
  • I cant they are in south america an im 33 + weeks already, . They cant come see me neather .. My.sis is 7 months preggo
  • As hard as it is think positive. It's better that he tells you the truth now rather than waisting years of your life with someone who doesn't want to be with you
  • Aww maybe suggest ti him seeking a therpist for his drinking.
  • I know how you feel girl...it hurts to be in love with somebody who isn't in love with you... All I can say if that's what he wants let him leave and if he comes back then its meant to b4 but if not then there's somebody else out there who loves you...I know its easier said then done but you have 2 beautiful children that depends on you now
  • edited May 2012
    I'm sorry a big hug for u...sometimes it's very hard on a relationship to have kids back to back it happen to me too maybe some counseling would help..it help us out good luck
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanks for.the.support. I tried talking to him about counseling , he just dnt want to. He said that his feelings just changed, that he never thought I would happen but that he has no more love for me,
  • I feel like crying every second, im at work n I still cant belive this is happening, I work 50 hours a week , I feel that Im not gona b able to join my kids like bfore , I try not to b sad , but its so hard. :'(
  • im so sorry u are going through this trust me he will be begging to come back to you. and i hope he feels the pain he has caused you u should not b stressing like this it is not good for the baby!!! im praying for u!!
  • be strong use woman r strong we can hadle any thing. if he doesnt want to be with you. then let him be you tryed to fix things he didnt want to. what more can you do your only hurting your self more. i know it hurts like hell but we cant make or forst some one to love us. leave him alone give him some time to relize he has to figure it out on hes own. we are all here for you you got us men some time just tend to give up cause of to much presure. when he decides to come back you need to flip the scrip and tell him to stop driking you can do it girl