feeding lo help!

edited May 2012 in Food
my los tummy cant handle a whole lot so i have no idea what i can feed her anymore any ideas?? i make my own baby food... what else can i do?? i breast feed too shes 7 months and 2 weeks

she cant handle zucchini squash peas green beans rice or otameal carrorts asparagus or white potato

she can handle apple sweet potato banana carrots sometimes peach avocado

Comments

• oh and wic said i need to start meats but idk id shes to young and idk what kinds??
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Cut pour the rice! Very not necessary! & take it easy. Malia is almost 9 no, bf & is barely eating baby food. Its alright!
  • Ollie loves pancakes, squash, all fruit, avocado, scrambled eggs, and just found out he LOVES macaroni salad! Lol
  • @HomeBirthAdvocate she dont like pears and is corn okay? no i havent tried that kinda squash she like watermelons i havent tried any other kinda melons i didnt think honeydew was okay becuase the honey in the honeydew lmao i thought she could only have egg whites at 9 months?? my doc said no yogert yet so now idk????? im sooooooo scared to give her whole foods yet...

@caroline8_p when she eats she will grub but just idk what to feed her anymore...
  • im just so scared to really give her whole food when should u start?
  • I started around 6 months with things that were really soft (steamed super soft veggies or steamed soft fruit. Let them pick it up and experiment. Just watch them. The better they get the more you can expand their variety. They may gag, but it's bc their reflex is farther forward to keep them from choking. If they aren't turning blue lol they are fine.
  • Went to the farmers market today. The lady let Ollie try a cherry, and now he is hooked! Lol when he sees me eat one he growls for me to give him some! We also got some apriums (cross between apricot and plum) he really likes those to!
  • My son eats just about anything. He loves whole wheat toast, cheese cubes, cherries, avocado, and chicken!
  • My lo loves salmon, chicken and he does eat yogurt. Loves it. We have this masher bowl that works great. He suddenly hates peas (spit them at his teacher!!!) But everything else ia good so far..