im out! @%$#%$#$# =(

ValVal
edited May 2012 in Trying to conceive
13 dpo- af showed!
good lucK to the resT of yu! I decided to stop trying* I feel wayy to depressed so i decided to take some time off

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • :( af is a real b!tch!!! Sorry to hear. Dont give up. Taking time off doesnt hurt. Relax and relax. I think im out too. Bfns and im breaking out like i usually do b4 af shows her unwanted face. :(
  • I've learned that the best things in life come when we least expect it. Just have fun and forget about it, fool around for fun not for the purpose of conception. Your baby will come when it is time. Good luck :)
  • I'm sorry, hon :(
  • So sorry :( hugs***
  • @aishamusa unfortunately when you have been TTC for an extended period it's hard to forget about the one thing you want more than anything.

@val I am sorry hun! ::hugs:: I know how you are feeling ...I spent 5 years TTC ..abd the one thing I hates hearing more than anything was "your baby will come when it's time"...even tho it's true, it's the last thing you probably want to hear.
  • @ashley_smashley Which is understandable but do you honestly think that stressing out over it is gonna solve it, a baby's not gonna come into existance just cause you cant wait to have them. Think about this also how exceited and appreciative do you get once you've tried so long n hard for something and you finally get it.... Like a new job or a new car or a new house that you worked hard at getting and you finally get it. Not saying Val wont be but im just showing an example.. :)
  • No stressing wont help but I am trying to tell you that TTC girls HATE hearing it will happen when it's time.
  • Well.... Truth hurts hun and im sure they'd rather want the truth then a lie... Or maybe they dont... Who knows :(
  • Wow the truth hurts huh? Lol so sweet of you...
  • @Mom2ING Exactly I got pregnant when me and hubby wernt really expecting it although we've been wanting kids for a while...
  • @mom2ing Ya it's super hard to just let it go..I remember those days. I was just trying to explain to her that even if it's true she didn't need to hear that. The OP probably already knows it, she just needed some virtual hugs...not "truth hurts"
  • Compassion is the name if the game here..and tact...
  • Some people can be so heatless...but hey @Ashley_smashley I wish you the best of luck, baby first your way!!!
  • @ashley_smashley Only if this world could be better by kindness and sweetness. Apparently it doesnt work like that. If people wernt ever pushed to get things done this world probably would have been worse..
  • Oh, lol I am not the TTC one @val is..I wish her luck as well.
  • I wasnt gonna even say that until you mentioned something. Also I do wish her luck nothing in my first post was ment as a way to discourage her only a way to advise her. @ashley_smashley
  • This makes me so sad :( I don't know what to say! I just hope you get your miracle one day. I'm SURE it will happen!
  • @everyone- thanx fOr being so supposrtive! yes indeed it is the hardest thing to wait around n wait after 5 years..
    I see eveyones point of view..@aishamusa- ur right it has become a JOB for me and it isnt fun anymOre! i do agree i need to just have fun @ashley_smashley- thanx for understanding those wORds at time( well most of the time) i dont wanna hear.. Its become soo hard to see a BFN every month @bexiewexie- thanx giRl =) prayers are always welcomed GOOd lUCk with ur lil one =) its the best feeling ever! also @rtmommy- good luck! ill still come back n look for wats new with yu girls @captivated - Thanx for the faith! i always tell myself it'll happen in Gods time..when? noT sure im hoping soon! lol
    @mommyof3girls! i wish yu the best hoping yu gt ur BFP soon
  • good luck
  • A break will do you a world of good :) it has me at least. It's super hard not to think about it still, but hey... Life sucks sometimes lol. Me and you are gonna get preggo with a sticky baby some day sweetie!!! And ill say the phrase I despise the most... "just relax" hehehe.
  • @redshadoe0- im noT gna lie all these comments made me wanna cRY lol but most of all I wanna say thanx for everything fOr listening n giving advice! Yes we'll be blessed w sticky babies one day! i promise =) i wish yu the best please tag me when yu see uR FS i wanna kno what he says
  • edited May 2012
    will do! Maybe we can bounce ideas off each other.