Reaching out during loss

edited May 2012 in Loss
I can't update everything but wanted to let you know we're doing ok. It's been 6 weeks & find some days much harder than others. I'm doing a blog (I started for Harlow) & have lots of updating still but have written our birth story... For those who would like to read it... It's under "birth of an angel" at our blog www.babyrocketfield.blogspot.com

I've started 2 support groups on Facebook

For angel mommy's; heartwood (support, matching up angel moms to be pen-pals, & sharing angel mom blogs).

For families grieving along with angel moms; heartwood family & friends

If ur an angel mommy... Please join us!!

So due now it's day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute. It's unreal & unfair... But gosh Do I love her!!

We also have "yellow Mondays" where our fam wears some type of yellow every Monday since that's her color (our sunshine) & she was born on a Monday.... New fun blog to follow with this idea!!!

<3 Jenn

Comments

• No words, just <3. Keep remembering your sweet girl. You're in my thoughts. *hugs*
  • Im glad you guys are doing better, again so sorry for your loss :(
  • I love yellow Monday! What a lovely way of remembering her. I can't imagine what you have and are still going through. My heart goes out to you sweetie xx
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Holy smokes, I haven't cried like that in ages! You are an amazingly strong woman, and the description you paint of Harlow is so angelic and beautiful!! Yellow Monday is a fantastic idea for remembrance, me and my lil turkeys will do our darndest to wear yellow on Mondays.

You're an inspiration to me, because even in your most difficult time, you kept on going. I honestly don't think I could've done it. You guys are in my thoughts and prayers.

>:D<
  • That was def a tough read... :( I cried last night while I was reading it in bed. Luckily my husband was passed out so he wouldn't ask. I'm so sorry that you would have to go through such a tragedy. I Hate when ANY woman goes through it. I had a mc and I would never wish any type of loss on my worst enemy. Its never an easy thing and I'm glad you found ways to incorporate her memory into "yellow Monday's" and that you wear her around your neck. I'm glad that you were able to share this with you and you are such a strong woman for doing it. :X
  • I think I'm going to start loving Mondays now Jenn. I know sometimes it feels like the world is unfair but through these harsh tribulations we have all grown to have so much love for you. I always crossed my fingers for you every month when u were ttc. And when u fin.ally got that bfp I think we were all excited as if we had just for ours. Every step of the way good or bad we are here for support and for whatever we can help with. Sending lots of love and prayers to you guys. Stay strong for those beautiful girls.
  • Looks like I'm doing a little shopping this weekend for yellow shirts. I read some of the blog so far you are so amazing I admire your strength Jen!
  • >:D< I have a lot of love for you ladies... I'm going to actually write back to all of this! I swear! Lol just wanted u guys to know, before I do, that I appreciate all of your love & support. More than you will ever know!
  • yellow Mondays I love it!
  • i am soo sorry for your loss but its great that you are starting a support group, I lost a baby about a month ago it still hurts i still check pregly's stats to know what would have been happening if i was still pregnant. its hard. sending prayers your way
  • So sorry for your loss. I know that in your place I would not be so strong. You are a very strong woman to survive your loss.
  • omg :'( i cant believe what im hearing ! im sooooooooooooo sorry for your loss i had no idea :(
  • edited May 2012
    I started the yellow Mondays blog ladies

Www.yellowmondaysproject.blogspot.com

It's still in the works, but it's up! Sorry I haven't been able to get on here much! We've had the girls an insane amount, plus working full time, plus trying to do the support pages & what not. There's just not enough time in the day... Ugh!
  • @mommylovessparkle ...awful! 7 weeks ago we lost Harlow. :( my heart will never be the same!
  • edited May 2012
    @wyattsmommy hugs to you!! It's so heartbreaking. Are you on any support groups? I started one...
  • THANK YOU, All of you!! For your support!!!

We will ttc again... Not exactly sure when, but I can't give up on my mommy dreams. I'm a mommy now... I nurtured a child within me, I gave birth, but I want to it only be an angel mommy, but to a child I can watch grow up on this earth!
  • I'm glad you aren't giving up. Don't let the fear of losing keep you from trying. I'm going to pray that when you start ttc that you will get pregnant soon
  • @mrsrocketfield1221 can you send me a link to the support pages please?
  • @mrsrobbins6113 I can't from my phone right now, but I will. If you have fb though & want that support group (that I started) its called HEARTWOOD & it will come up in a search (icon is a budding leaf)!!

I am on here's to hope on fb as well!

Is that what you meant?
  • @kayleigh27 thank you!!! >:D< we'll need it!! To happen soon, & for health so we can have a child to watch grow up on earth!
  • I love you so much. Hugs!!
  • @mrsrocketfield1221 yeah, I messaged you on fb because for some reason it doesn't show when I search but I will try again :) thank you!
  • @mrsrobbins6113 did u get it?!?!

@fate love u too Girly! ;)
  • edited May 2012
    http://www.babyrocketfield.blogspot.com/?m=1

@ mrseobbins6113 ^^^idk if that's the link that you meant
  • Ok @mrsrobbins6113 I will try to get on the comp Tm & send you the links to everything! (fb support page & blogs) ;)
  • Www.yellowmondaysproject.blogspot.com is the other blog.

Search fb pages "heartwood" but I will try to send u the link Tm!!