Swim suit season....

Well it's almost here... I get depressed every year around this time. I had my first lo at 17 and my body has looked like Freddy cruger got ahold of it ever since... I wish I could find a good swim suit that hids my flaws without looking like something my grandma would wear.... What kind of swim suits will you ladies be rockin this year?!

Comments

• I will be rocking my belly by ends of June July hopefully although its midmay and I only.look bloated -__-

• I'm wearing a bikini, but I'm pregnant and can get away with it. Lol. If I wasn't pregnant, I'd wear my one piece that has a middle section down the center to hide my flaws. Its like a bikini, but in the middle, it has a piece connecting the top and bottom. It super slims me.
  • @salasmommy lol how far along are you?
  • 12weeks today I swear I look like I've been on my period since i was 8wks! With my son i didn't show until 5months it was a tiny belly but hopefully I will be showing on my birthday July 11 we always make it a pool party ill be 19weeks then
  • I'll be wearing a 2 piece with a bag over my head so no one knows its me. Lol idk yet I'm still working on my body so we'll see where I'm at in another month or so. I'm hoping to wear a two piece or at least a cute tankini. Not a frumpy one lol.
  • @fate I miss that about pregnancy, that's about the only thing. I could wear whatever I wanted and got away with it! Oh I think those are called monkini (sp?) I wish I could wear one of those because they are cute but cover, unfortunately my stretch marks are the worst right by my hip bones so you could still see mine in that type on swim suit. My body ruined:(....
  • @salasmommy awh that's awesome I hide from pools! Lol is this your second? Congrats btw!
  • @starrxoxo9 Bahaha paper bag is a great idea!!! I might have to steal that, hey at least we may recognize each other at the beach lol are you trying to loose weight, or are stretch marks the problem for you too?
  • @starrxoxo9 oh and I know what you mean about a frumpy tankini. I have yet to find one that halfway fits my body :(
  • @starrxoxo9 girl if i wasn't pregnant and had a reason to look the way I'd do id get a bag too just with holes in it I'm clumsy as it is ;) LOL

@second_time_mommy7 thank you its my 4th pregnancy hopefully fingers crossed second baby! I want to find a nice two piece I don't have a lot of strechmarks and they r super light almost can't even see them than k god for bio oil. but i want to find a cute two piece or a nice one that covers up my belly
  • Both, but the weight is the bigger issue. My stretch marks have faded so much that its really just a weird texture, and hopefully no one would be creepy enough to touch my non preggo stomach anyway lol. And if they did, well I'll take that as a signal that I'm not done losing weight ;)
  • I'm pregnant so the only think that works is a bikini, but I can't find a top big enough that covers my boobs, and won't look like I'm,part of a skin flick lol
  • Def a 1 Peice wit shirt an shorts over it lol!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm hoping to be looking hot in a bikini. I'm almost there