very upset

So I am a huge football fan and my family was making plans to go to Notre Dame when our favorite team plays there. Well they wont take me cause of the baby. They are all super against taking her with us. She would be 10 months so easier to travel with. Ugh seems silly but I am just so upset. All because i decided to have a kid!

Comments

• Did they give you an exact reason? Like no room for a carseat, too young, too cold for her...of just because no one "wants to deal with a baby"?
  • @kayleigh27 my brother said he doesnt want to fly with her cause shell cry. My dad just said "thats not going to happen" my mom said "its a 3 hr drive to the game and shed get bored"
  • Bullshit excuses.
  • You should do something fun like they'd want to do, and tell them ”well I'd invite you, but there isn't enough space” or ”I think you'd get bored on the way there.,I agree with @caroline8_p those are definitely bullshit excuses!
  • I used to be one of those people i hated dealing with other peoples kids now that shit ticks me off. Friends of ours go to a lake every year last year I was very pregnant and the heat killed me. They told me this year we weren't invited because they didn't want to deal with a baby. @ericak22 is right pick something u know they want to do. Niagara falls for us she has always wanted to go but her hubby won't go to canada.
  • Well they'll remember that when you do something fun without them
  • lol, a 3 hour drive?? that's is?! what are they fussing about, that's nothing. She'll probably sleep the whole way! They're just being assholes it sounds like...
  • edited May 2012
    So now that I said I would pay my whole way its turned to we will talk about it.
  • It's a 2 and half hour drive to see my mum, the boys were both doing that from 5 weeks to visit them and they are fine in the car!
  • :)) what, are they going to have you banned from the state, and the game?? I think not!! If I were you, I'd pay for all YOUR accommodations separate, buy a separate ticket, and go anyways. LOL, they sound like a bunch of dummies lolol.
  • Oh, and GO UTES! \m/ :p
  • They r mean
  • Haha @lilsugarsmomma

@everyone thanks. Maybe i can convince my hubby to go but he hates football. He wouldnt even really listen when i told him. Just said "yup babies ruin everything"
  • Well, if he's not going...why can't she stay with him and you go?!
  • My mom went to a Dallas cowboys game and didn't take me cause of Naliyah
  • @lilsugarsmomma cause hes a half assed dad. Maybe spend an hour with her a day. But the second she starts crying he brings her to me.