Funniest thing your man did

edited May 2012 in Just for Fun
My son was playing xbox live and he had the connect on where he could video chat. My husband bent over and he didn't know his butt crack was showing on the connect and the dude was like what was that and. my son was like that was my dads butt crack. Me and my kids were laughing so hard.

Comments

• Hahaha!!!!!!
  • The other night we were in bed, he was asleep and I was awake and he rolled over, picked up the remote and started waving it around and talking jibberish lol. I was like wth are you doing? And he goes "That's what you said". Lmao wtf!!!
  • OK I will self nominate myself after having seen photos of my inexcusable behaviour from drinking last night.

After drinking way too much and apparently tequila as well which never ends well. I decided in a crowded 8 ball hall that you can use a pool cue as a stripper pole X_X given I am 6' tall and a larger build guy this isn't a wise move. My friends have decided to out my behaviour by emailing them to my station so it should be a wonderful day at work tomorrow.

Will I drink again, yeah probably but I may pick new friends lol.
  • Its the behavior when your drunk not the friends you have.. You could have amazing people around you but when your drunk your mind is not gonna care because the alcohol makes you into someone your not. @dadof2n1togo
  • Lol Bump more please!!!
  • It was pitch black outside me and my husband we racing into a building. He run face first into a no parking sign hard enough to knocked it down. The sign was not in the ground good because he didn't break his face. I was laughing so hard I couldn't breath, 12 years later I still bring it up once in a while.

As far ass getting junk I am the crazy one. We went to the mil house me and her split a fifth of jack then sent the men 4 another and I started stripping. My husband being the protective man he is stood there a recorded it lol. Instead of knocking me in the head with something. The messed up part I was stripping for someone to get me glass of water.
  • Lol @dadof2n1togo but we need those pictures on here immediately for verification please!

My bd works late so one night my brother waited for him behind a wall and as he was coming to the house my brother jumped out at him! He nearly fell down in shock and I almost peed my self laughing :D
  • @tashalou there is no way in hell those photos are making it on here. I have to try keep a little but of dignity lol.
  • I think it would have to be the time that we had been struggling with money when we barely got our apartment and I had been craving burgers but it couldn't be done bc no money so when he got paid after two weeks he said come on baby you can have cheese on it!! I thought it was he funniest thing ever I still laugh about it now. When we go to mc Donalds or any fast food place he's like you can have cheese on it (:
  • I've got a HORRIBLE memory so I KNOW there's a better story I'm forgetting BUT... here's one I do remember recently:
    Hubby just got a new Jeep and he's always wanted air horns on a vehicle (like train horns).... the regular horn... and then the air horn for when he mean business haha. So he goes and buys these horns, spends 2 or 3 days tinkering with everything getting it set up so the air horns have their own switch and everything.... Very detailed and in depth stuff right (lmao). So he finally gets it installed and he's SOOOO excited. He yells for me to come witness this epic event... pushes his little switch... and the horns play the clown car tune.... NOT ANYTHING REMOTELY LIKE A TRAIN. The look of disgust/disappointment on his face was priceless.