Shes on STRIKE

My lo is 7months and for the past 4 days she's been refusing to eat baby food, drink juice, and doesn't really want her formula. I've been having to feed her off my plate, whatever I eat, or her snacks. She doesn't have any teeth so foods are limited to crackers and rice rusks and pastas. Somebody help me please.

Comments

• You don't have to just limit to those things. Try some steamed veggies, or soft fruit like watermelon.
  • @ashley_smashley she chokes easily. She has since birth.
  • Well the watermelon is most water and dissinegrates easily.
  • Im kinda iffy. My moms highly allergic to watermelon/melons period. Would it be safe to try the graduate fruits? The diced apples and diced carrots? The say 10months+?
    @ashley_smashley
  • @2ndbutfirst type for the suggestion but she hates things cold. Even if I give her something for pain she doesn't want anything. Im hoping its a phase
  • I would just buy an apple and dice it small and then steam it so it's super soft. Some with some carrots..that's the same as those meals.
  • @ashley_smashley I don't have time to do do that that's why I asked. My son never did this. Im not used to it.

@amab13 my son wasn't like this. He loved baby food. Even after he was well in table food he still had to have his peas. Lol
  • Idk what happened. One day she was fine and the next day she flipped. If she sees the baby spoon she sticks the tip of her tounge between her lips and holds it closed. @kristaf22
  • My baby started doing the same thing at nine months. He doesn't like baby food any more. I started giving him mashed potatoes, soups, pastas, and pieces of smashed chicken. At first he would choke with everything but after like two weeks he started chewing his food a little more and he was fine with everything including fries.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • She's probably just ready to move on from baby food. No harm in that. Some babies just don't like it. I would really try to avoid the pre packaged fruit though, its just soaking in juice and sugar. Also, gagging and choking are two different things. All babies gag a little at first, but its something she's gotta work out on her own.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.