Angel Dear blankie!!! Help!

edited May 2012 in First time moms
I'm looking for a replacement of my sons angel dear blankie/lovie. We misplaced his original one and he's very upset. I NEED to find one in the store. Does anyone know any store that carries this brand? I'm in Ohio.

Thanks ladies

Comments

• You can buy them for a pretty good price on amazon hun :) not sure what stores sell them here in ohio have not seen them in a while
  • My 3 yr old lost here's last week and we got her an exact match which didn't work she says she won't the old one back. I told her it went to heaven to be with the babis that are with god. That back fired she said days later god stole here meow meow...lol anyways I got her another cat night night and another stuff animal she still cries for it. I'm thinking of finding another one to destroy. Run over it with the car and tear it up like the last one ti she if I can pass it off. I don't know what else to do.
  • @musicgalwantsababy I've found them on amazon, I just don't think my baby can wait for the shipping time! I might just have to end up ordering from them!

Babies and their lovies :) @eeyore , I was that way when I was little! I had a thumper rabbit from bambi that was dear to me! I left it at stores and restaurants and anywhere you could think of and my life was ruined elsewise too lol. I'm thinking my son is going to be the same way about his things!
  • I want one of those I would like to know too