Gerber Good Start Protect **giving it away

edited May 2012 in Formula Feeding
I have 2 smalls cans of it. My son doesn't drink it, and it's taking up space.

If anyone wants it I can send it to you.

Comments

• Bump. No one uses this formula or knows anyone in need that could use it????
  • Is it similar to the sensitive by similac? If so I'd take it:)
  • @sehra4177 it says it's like that, but every time I've tried it with my son it gives him horrible gas, and his bm's get really runny..and when he's back on similar there's no problem..so idk.
  • Oh ok, my son is the same. I had similac advance and really runny bm's. Got similac sensitive and he is fine now. I had so.many cans of regular similac and tried it again after a few weeks but right away he started with runny bm's again. Luckily rite aid let me trade them in for sensitive:) I still have a bunch of open cans of the advance, well two cans.
  • My son uses that...I don't NEED it though so if someone else does give it to them. But if not I would gladly take it.
  • @tinksmommy I will keep you in mind, I'd rather it go to someone who needs it first, but if no one does I will send it to you when I get the extra money :)
  • I understand lol. My baby is on this formula to make him poop...I believe the Dr said it the probiotics in it? So its no surprise that this formula has that effect on your baby. Wish it had the same on mine!