mind your own business!

So i went to the disney store today to look at stuff for my lo since she loves mickey mouse. I am looking and walking around the store with my dd in tge stroller, this worker followed me around everywhere watching me! Like i was gunna steal something! I ended up just leaving cause of her and the fact its rediculously over priced.

Comments

• Wow thats rude! Yea they have cute stuff but its wayy more expensive then what I want to pay.
  • They have this cute bag that I want to get Naliyah for her diaper bag it was only $16...but that lady shouldn't have followed you like that I would've told her something and embarrassed her
  • I was gunna get a dress but it was $20. I cant bring myself to spend that much on baby clothes.
  • @jennalynne87. Don't take this the wrong way! I am a retail manager and I hate to say it but I always watch people with strollers a little because I have caught people using their stroller with their child sitting in it to steal. I have witnessed young and old. I have. Two kids as well and I stometimes get "watched" as well when I have my stroller. It sucks that people do this and have now made the retail world watch people with strollers. I'm sorry it ened to you!
  • *happened* to you :-)
  • Were you at City Creek?? Everything at City Creek is ridiculous LOL.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @lilsugarsmomma no a mall by my house.
    i do wanna go to city creek though

@kyliemommie yeah, i figured my huge.diaper bag didnt help either
  • Ohhh I had no idea there were more than one disney store here LOL. Only thing I know in Utah county is BYU, Cabela's, and UVU lolol. I'm in a Northern Utah bubble, I need to get out more haha.
  • Haha @lilsugarsmomma we all have our bubbles. I used to call draper and sandy salt lake for the longest time
  • My family from idaho say the same thing. We live in Murray, I work in Sandy, and I used to live in Magna, but to them, it's all Salt Lake LOL.
  • Luckily ive gotten to know the difference after living up there a few years