I think I am done.

edited May 2012 in Relationships
Me and BD have been having issues recently and alot of them are steming off him checking out dating sites well I emailed him the Ultrasound pics and poped on his Email to see if he had recived them and what do I find " my yearbook Meet me"
He has 12 different women he has admired and one matched.. So backtracking I told him I needed space because we were fighting all the time and it was hard to forgive him before i found out about The My yearbook crap. I am so irate right now . I was having 40+ missed calls before and they are still going strong.
At least I have my mom I am living with her due to The stress living with him and his mom cause me because i was cramping really bad and my bp almost put me in the hospital.
now I live with mom and everything is great besides him
UGH

Comments

• Im sorry that ur going through this, men are so inconsiderate :(
  • I'm sorry girl.
  • I just dont know what to do anymore
  • have you confronted him about it??
  • Many times and hhe makes up bull shit excuses and baddly lies =(
  • :( im sorry your going through this.
  • edited May 2012
    :( sorry....I wouldn't put up with that crap either.
  • I'm sorry you have to deal with this. No one should have to. But props for leaving, and you are truly lucky to have your mama!!
  • It sucks that you have to deal with this while your pregnant. Do you think he is doing this cause he is nervous about having a baby
  • I'm on my yearbook. People admire me, and I admire them, and it automatically sends me matches. If it upsets you, he should delete it, no questions asked.
  • @fate he tells me he doesnt know how so i had to do it for him -_-