search 'pregly' on fb....lol

edited May 2012 in Just for Fun
Ok, so i was curious and i did a search for 'pregly' on facebook. Someone made up 'karma Foryoufake preglywhores' lol! Who does that? It's a phone app!!! Who does that? How can you have so much anger? How do u have so much time on your hands? I love pregly but sheesh not enough to ever let it upset me. I just thought it was funny enough to share. Lol.

Comments

• Yeah it was made a long time ago. We all have an idea of who it is.
  • Wait...don't we all have kids?! Who has that kind of time?? I sure don't lol!
  • Lmao! Yeah it was a mess on here for a few weeks! We were loosing (people getting banned) people left and right. Then people would attack other people on the FB page after they shut this down for a few days...just a bunch of bad stuff going on
  • The pregly whites thing originally was someone's fb profile. They changed their name to get back at everyone she friended from Pregly. The profile was used to only add Preglies and then bash them.
  • Lol... All i can say is CRAZY! Sorry but it's just too much. I guess i had too much time on my hands to even search it on fb. I was just curious of all of the different groups. I had no idea of all that was out there.
  • edited May 2012
    Lmfao. Pregly whores. That's just too funny. Who would ever take that person seriously :-))
  • lol i seen it too.. i think its so funny i wana know who did it though, lol.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.