Implantation Bleeding??? *Update after infertility clinic!!*

edited May 2012 in Getting pregnant
Okay.... so yesterday 21May, coulda been either 3 or 7 dpo (we took a break from OKPs this month so I'm TOTALLY guessing....) And I checked my cervix last night.... high, slightly open, and suuuuuuuuper soft. Well before I went to bed, did my business in the bathroom to try and make sure I don't have to pee in the middle of the night. And there's a super light pink tinge on the toilet paper... So now I'm wondering if it's implantation bleeding or if I irritated my cervix somehow. *sigh* I've never had spotting before a period. What do ya'll think? [-O<

Comments

• It could b that you maybe irritated your cervix. I cant say anything about implantation bleedibg because i didnt get that with my first nor this pregnancy. But the cervix is easy to irritate that happened to me with my first baby at 5 months of pregnancy i started bleeding alot like if i had my period so i panicked and started crying i thought i was loosing my baby so i went to the er and thank god everything was fine it was just that my cervix got irritated from sex.. they just told me to keep hydrated and put me on pelvic rest for about a month no sex no carrying heavy stuff.. so dnt worry its most likely the cervix and besides when the drs check your cervix they always say that you may have a lil spotting after and that its normal. So dnt wry
  • I am with Jen on the irritation. I didn't get implantation bleeding with any of my pregnancies though. :(
  • edited May 2012
    @Jen91811 I was more hopeful than worried lol. Was hoping it was implantation bleeding, not me irritating things Hehe. Guess well see sooner or later huh. @captivated I've never had it either. *sigh*
  • Yeah I think you could have just irritated your cervix but good luck with ttc! :)
  • I had one spot the day I had my first bfp. Which after I had my first u/s I found out it was 9dpo.
  • Well today it's still there.... not near as bright but theres a trace of blood. And I've got strange little mini cramps. *sigh* like I said, I don't know when I ovulated so it's somewhere between 4 and 8 days past ovulation (by my best guess). It's WAAAAAAAAY to soon to be my period unless for some reason my progesterone levels are THAT low this month. The cramps are weird twinges just below my pelvic bone on my right right. Sometimes they're sharp, sometimes not... it's weird. I've never really experienced it like this before, much less with the bleeding. That's why I'm asking though!!! @babyluv8 @captivated
  • @bexiewexie I hope not... That'd make my cycle over 40 days this time then!!! I barely have enough patience for 34 days!
  • Mine lasted for a day and a half. Pretty strong cramps and my blood turned brown.
  • @jennalynne87 for implantation or ovulation?
  • Implantation
  • It could be implantation then...I've never experienced implantation bleeding though. I have however experienced light bleeding and cramps, both lasting a few days, after having my cervix checked while pregnant. Hopefully it's implantation though!
  • in all the cycles we've been trying and the 3 times I have conceived, I've never had mid cycle spotting... that's what's making me wonder. But, then again, could just be I pissed my cervix off. *sigh* we'll see!! Hopefully it really is implantation!! Come ooooooon rainbow baby!!!!! %%-
  • Yes hopefully it is :) %%-
  • Good luck! :)
  • hah, oh the ways we make ourselves crazy. i hope it's implantation, but no way to know. we'll see in a week and a halfish? :D
  • edited May 2012
    i bled for a day with josh, brown blood though. and not with Evie. Also, ive never bled after being examined. Ever. Looks like youre in with a chance this month hon. xxx
  • @rtmommy right. Yep around the end of next week maybe!
    @joshneviesmum I've never bled from an exam either... And its not like I've got nails to scratch with really either (theyre kept super short bc they're weak)
    @2ndbutfirst I'm no where near my period though. *sigh* I almost wish I had just gone ahead and used OPKS this month so I'd know if I did ovulate or not... If i did ovulate for sure, I might have more hope lol
  • Oooooooookay Ladies... so we're gonna GUESS that today I'm around 12DPO... I havent checked my cervix since this post in case I did irritate it and cause the bleeding the first time... well last night (11dpo) I went pee and (TMI) wiped away dark pink staining. Nothing since. Nothing the rest of the night or this morning yet. Soooooo Ummmmm... WTF now?! Was THAT implantation bleeding? I'm not due for AF for another 4 days. And it's almost unheard of for me to spot between periods... So I'm confused! WTF! Help!
  • @2ndbutfirst apparently my body is doing every thing it can to confuse me... just took a FRER and theres def the beginnings of a BFP I think (it's so faint and shadowy though but showed up right away) BUT when I wiped... more spotting. Still super light, barely there. But spotting again. Soooooooo..... once again, WTF.
  • I spoted my first pregnancy with my angel baby with this pregnancy tho no spotting at all every pregnancy is different and only about 30 percent of women get implation bleeding. Good luck Sending you sticky baby dust *sprinkle sprinkle*! :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The day I missed AF I had brown spotting with this pregnancy. *fingers crossed*
  • aghhh =) good luck hunny! im so excited for you, i kno ur time is coming i can feel it!
  • I think I already said this but the day I got my bfp I had one pink spot. I was 9dpo at that point (but didn't know that until my first u/s) I should have been a whole 2 weeks further then I was/am.
  • edited May 2012
    Lmao okay officially a POAS-aholic.... Took another one at lunch and the line is still there... It might even be a little easier to see. Hopefully well find out more at the infertility clinic tomorrow. I will try to restrain myself from testing any more today. @val @rtmommy @babyluv8 @mamakat @musicgalwantsababy
  • Fingers crossed for u!!! \:D/
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • yes picture!!!!! \:D/
  • Yes show us the pic hun :D
    *sprinkles more sticky baby dust on you* <3